the thread about nothing...

moving next week and I have not started. talk about procrastination. got to pack up all our stuff. boing from a 2b/ 2ba to a 3b/ 2.5bath.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Took my phone to the sprint store, they order me a new EVO 4G. Chick also cleaned my ports... I take it home and now my phone works. Still copping the new one tomorrow

What was wrong with it?

tumblr_lyhqgx4wYP1rnxpyuo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

found this on Seeko's blog
Originally Posted by INS

When i was younger i was convinced that pooping was a sin brought forth by the big man himself. I thought i was being punished because i didn't pray at night, so god put me through this painful experience. Wasn't until damn near 6th grade when i found out that other people pooped. My parents would poop in the morning so i never understood why i never heard them pooping. I thought i had to poop because i was bad. Then finally i found out last month that girls pooped. Mind=blown.
laugh.gif
Link? 
nerd.gif

http://whatisseeko.blogsp...s-younger-i-was.html?m=1

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Took my phone to the sprint store, they order me a new EVO 4G. Chick also cleaned my ports... I take it home and now my phone works. Still copping the new one tomorrow

What was wrong with it?

usb port seems to be damaged

Originally Posted by ss3walkman

Go Go Power Rangers!

Speaking of Power Rangers...I'm about to play this again:
Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by Mister916

I love Target

Word. Always finding good stufffind nicehoodrats in there.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
none of em at the Target near me but Walmart....just go in there and take your pick.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What was wrong with it?

My usb port hasnt worked for about 4 months now. What did they do exactly?

True words aren’t eloquent; eloquent words aren’t true. Wise men don’t need to prove their point; men who need to prove their point aren’t wise. - Lao Tzu

anyone got a twitter and a gf? if the girl doesnt have twitter seems like the two dont mix...i tweeted about a celeb female and she stalked my page without me knowing (she doesnt have a twitter) so deleted our fb relationship status
indifferent.gif

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster,"

Pretty good movie, but far from Godfather status......

PR Fest coming up in the Chi this weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mad breezys wearing little to nothing.... Bout to be turned UP

Excited for my trip to Miami for my 23rd bday July 10th-16th... But one of my "guys" flaked on us and backed out the trip after purchasing a plane ticket in order to by himself a Harley....He BEGGED me to give him my word that I'd go half on a room with him for the trip so we can get 2 rooms. Now he's backing out on me with no dambs given not giving a F about me being stuck having to pay for the room now... Smh... Selfish cats out here nowadays I tell u man

What was wrong with it?

My usb port hasnt worked for about 4 months now. What did they do exactly?

She took it to the bad and worked some %$+!#$! magic... 
roll.gif
 Let me stop she wasn't a %$+!#$! at all but whatever she did has it working temporarily. My new phone will be ready for pick up tomorrow after 2 

Back
Top Bottom