the thread about nothing...

Just finished season 1 of Workaholics on Netflix today.  Show is so 
roll.gif
. My fave episode out of the season is prob the one where the boys have to take care of Alice's brother and they get drunk and car gets towed with him in the trunk.  Torrented season 2 already, can't wait to sit down and marathon it.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

PR Fest coming up in the Chi this weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mad breezys wearing little to nothing.... Bout to be turned UP

Excited for my trip to Miami for my 23rd bday July 10th-16th... But one of my "guys" flaked on us and backed out the trip after purchasing a plane ticket in order to by himself a Harley....He BEGGED me to give him my word that I'd go half on a room with him for the trip so we can get 2 rooms. Now he's backing out on me with no dambs given not giving a F about me being stuck having to pay for the room now... Smh... Selfish cats out here nowadays I tell u man

That's not your homeboy.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excited for my trip to Miami for my 23rd bday July 10th-16th... But one of my "guys" flaked on us and backed out the trip after purchasing a plane ticket in order to by himself a Harley....He BEGGED me to give him my word that I'd go half on a room with him for the trip so we can get 2 rooms. Now he's backing out on me with no dambs given not giving a F about me being stuck having to pay for the room now... Smh... Selfish cats out here nowadays I tell u man

That's not your homeboy.
Exactly what I was saying...Same dude that ain't call me ONCE when I was in the hospital and home resting when my face got broken...He hit me up once I got out the hospital and aint hit me up again to check to see how I was doing..But had the nerve to mass text me for a BBQ...smh...
Its a +$#@%@ up feeling when u kick it with 5 heads everyday like a family, and one of them cant even have the decency to hit u up and see how u doing when you down and out.

And by NO MEANS am I asking for him to feel sorry for me and N's should be babying me but damn, Not 1 call or text g? really? smh

Truth be honest I was ECSTATIC to find out he wasn't going on the trip now. Oh well I got the bread I'll pay for it, much rather not deal with his female ways.

I'm cutting him off point blank g, I cant rock with that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's not your homeboy.
Exactly what I was saying...Same dude that ain't call me ONCE when I was in the hospital and home resting when my face got broken...He hit me up once I got out the hospital and aint hit me up again to check to see how I was doing..But had the nerve to mass text me for a BBQ...smh...
Its a +$#@%@ up feeling when u kick it with 5 heads everyday like a family, and one of them cant even have the decency to hit u up and see how u doing when you down and out.

And by NO MEANS am I asking for him to feel sorry for me and N's should be babying me but damn, Not 1 call or text g? really? smh

Truth be honest I was ECSTATIC to find out he wasn't going on the trip now. Oh well I got the bread I'll pay for it, much rather not deal with his female ways.

I can't express how much of that I feel. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's not your homeboy.

That's all you can do. Just cut him off completely. 

I hate people that act like that when they're supposed to be a friend. Some punk stuff.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

That's not your homeboy.

That's all you can do. Just cut him off completely. 

I hate people that act like that when they're supposed to be a friend. Some punk stuff.

But had I cancelled on him? Smh it would have been the biggest issue in the WORLD! 

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

That's not your homeboy.

I can't express how much of that I feel. 

Me neither. Went through something similar.

The chicken tenders (Original Chicken Tenders Company) at the Monte Carlo Hotel
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ate that +*+% twice in one day.

Just received my first pair of RRL jeans in my actual size By far my best purchase of the year. Yeah there is a huge difference between RRL jeans and Levi jeans. It's like night and day From this point forward the only jeans that will touch my body has to be RRL. Got a fight on the 24 after a brief 2 year retirement. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by damn its me

Just moved to Houston from Cali.  Welcome me texas nt'ers
random tour of the new spot (can't embed?)
Houston house tour
Nice tour man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 I tried to guess if that was the Meyerland area, but your block could honestly be
quite a few different areas around here

Back
Top Bottom