the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by damn its me

Just moved to Houston from Cali.  Welcome me texas nt'ers
random tour of the new spot (can't embed?)
Houston house tour
Nice tour man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 I tried to guess if that was the Meyerland area, but your block could honestly be
quite a few different areas around here
word,
pimp.gif
im in pasadena.  way boring compared to sf, and I need to find some local spots to eat

my homie leaked this track off his groups album...I aint eem mad at it, they gotta tape on datpiff too

Any of y'all in here travel a lot? If so, how many places do you usually visit per year? Are you already in the career phase of life or are you still in college and all that?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Houston house tour
word,
pimp.gif
im in pasadena.  way boring compared to sf, and I need to find some local spots to eat
Oh I've never even been to SF and know that's not a comparison
laugh.gif
 Only thing I know about Pasadena is this flea market I go
to a lot over there. Plenty of good deals on random stuff.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Any of y'all in here travel a lot? If so, how many places do you usually visit per year? Are you already in the career phase of life or are you still in college and all that?

I don't travel a lot but I've been to Chicago a few times (from Miami) in the past 2 years, might be going back for the week of July 4th. I think you just gotta do it when you can. I kinda take the approach of here today gone tomorrow so enjoy life when you. I'm sure you've probably had many 3 day weekends. Just plan for those and visit a new city even if its for 2 days. YOLO. 

So my coworker tried getting me in trouble today by involving me in some mess between her and someone else, my supervisor pulled me into the office and started b*tching at me and before she could finish I just cut her off and told her "Now, excuse my language, but, I don't give a !!$* about her or anybody else here including you, I'm here to do my damn job, not make friends, I wouldn't acknowledge y'all in public if I saw y'all so what makes you think I care what she has to say."
She stayed quiet and looked at me for a minute and just smiled and said "Me and you are on the same page then, by the way I talked to management about a raise, we'll hear back soon."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Just moved to Houston from Cali.  Welcome me texas nt'ers
random tour of the new spot (can't embed?)
Houston house tour

So someone left all that stuff when you moved in? The stereo and the dolls?
its my grandmother's old house...hes in the latter stages healthwise, an we came out to take care of her @ the old folk home, since no one else could.   we ened up in her old house, so all that's her's and my grandpa's ....soooooo hot out here...eeesh!

Originally Posted by ErickM713

So my coworker tried getting me in trouble today by involving me in some mess between her and someone else, my supervisor pulled me into the office and started b*tching at me and before she could finish I just cut her off and told her "Now, excuse my language, but, I don't give a !!$* about her or anybody else here including you, I'm here to do my damn job, not make friends, I wouldn't acknowledge y'all in public if I saw y'all so what makes you think I care what she has to say."
She stayed quiet and looked at me for a minute and just smiled and said "Me and you are on the same page then, by the way I talked to management about a raise, we'll hear back soon."

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I don't travel a lot but I've been to Chicago a few times (from Miami) in the past 2 years, might be going back for the week of July 4th. I think you just gotta do it when you can. I kinda take the approach of here today gone tomorrow so enjoy life when you. I'm sure you've probably had many 3 day weekends. Just plan for those and visit a new city even if its for 2 days. YOLO. 
Yeah, I got a whole list of cities I'm trying to see. I wanna make sure I at least travel before I settle down and get locked into other commitments and don't have that kind of freedom.

Originally Posted by Will0827

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Yeah, I got a whole list of cities I'm trying to see. I wanna make sure I at least travel before I settle down and get locked into other commitments and don't have that kind of freedom.

Definitely do it man. You'd be surprised how cheap flights and hotels can be, lol.. I know a lot of people hate Spirit Airlines but their rates are mad cheap. I missed my return flight once to come home, I ended up paying $62 for a one way cause I was on the $9 Club. 
pimp.gif

Why is it things can be going well but some girls feel bored and wanna bring up unnecessary conflict into a relationship. Mind boggling. 
grin.gif

confession: as much as I talk about women..I deep down have a fear of talking to random girls in public..im a introvert at first but probably the most wildest person once someone gets to know me...i literally have like 3 personalities and they all collide at random moments..my friends think im bi-polar

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

Any one have a strained knee?
How long did it take you to get back on the court?

I want to play
tired.gif
Depends on how bad it is. I got a mild knee strain about a month ago after getting hit playing rugby. Couldn't bend it and had to walk with a brace for a week. It started feeling a bit better after a little over 2 weeks and now it's been almost a month and I've almost completely regained the ability to fully move and bend it. A knee brace helps a lot for stability. Be sure to ice it a lot the first week if it's swollen and try to rest your knee whenever you can. You don't want to aggravate it some more by trying to rush back into playing. When you start being able to move it more,try to do light stretches to help it regain flexibility. I was able to to get back to playing sports fully after about 3 weeks.

Originally Posted by 216301baller

confession: as much as I talk about women..I deep down have a fear of talking to random girls in public..im a introvert at first but probably the most wildest person once someone gets to know me...i literally have like 3 personalities and they all collide at random moments..my friends think im bi-polar

Me too brah, then they say it's always the quiet ones
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. My co workers think I don't do much but only if they really knew! But I don't care I'm just there to do my job ain't a popularity contest. They even think I don't drink smh. All because I'm not one of those "in everyone's business" types in the office.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Me too brah, then they say it's always the quiet ones
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. My co workers think I don't do much but only if they really knew! But I don't care I'm just there to do my job ain't a popularity contest. They even think I don't drink smh. All because I'm not one of those "in everyone's business" types in the office.
Thats the way to do it.  We all should be a totally different person outside of work.  But once you get to work it should be all business.

Back
Top Bottom