the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Nice post with the Nas vid's- heard this song earlier on Sirius (havent heard it in a while). Dont really like these guys and the vocals arent for me, but the intro and the beat/guitar/drums are insane- would love to hear this used elsewhere

� �
love this song 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big **%++** fan, found it through there.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

guys I love this song. hope somebody else will enjoy it as much as I do.

I like this
pimp.gif

Any recommendations on other material from them?

some of their stuff I'm not really into because it has a completely different vibe but these are some personal faves. I'm on this and Beach House's discography all night tonight
smokin.gif
too much stress lately.

Can't forget this song
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I don't like video game cases that are the "greatest hits" version, I only want the black label...

Difficult to find ps1 titles though, starting to build a collection. Anyone like this too..?

A lame thing about the gh version is that the disc and booklet isn't colored.For example MGS1,the disc is blue for the black label.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Some girl actually called me a scrub in high school
ohwell.gif

Just spent the last 2-3 hrs just watching late 90s early 00s hip-hop and R&B vids because of this post...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I miss that era.

Aaliyah...
frown.gif

I teach a cooking class during the summer (7/8th grade)... tomorrows lesson - made to order Omelette's

super awesome teaching kids stuff that they come back years later saying "hey remember when you taught me ________, I still use it!"

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

installed chrome on my iphone, liked it, installed it on the macbook and LOVING it so far, bye bye firefox!

Chrome for iPhone? 
eek.gif

Just downloaded it and posting from it now, don't see much of a difference from safari

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I teach a cooking class during the summer (7/8th grade)... tomorrows lesson - made to order Omelette's

super awesome teaching kids stuff that they come back years later saying "hey remember when you taught me ________, I still use it!"

You need to get the Basedgod in there and show them how to really cook!
glasses.gif

Just got home from the midnight showing of Ted.

The movie definitely had its moments. I'd recommend it if you're looking to see a comedy, however, if you haven't seen That's My Boy yet, you're better off seeing that instead right now.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Some girl actually called me a scrub in high school
ohwell.gif

Just spent the last 2-3 hrs just watching late 90s early 00s hip-hop and R&B vids because of this post...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I miss that era.

Aaliyah...
frown.gif

pimp.gif
I miss that vibe. I hate minaj idgaFF if she doing numbers & I also hate all of you people who say "Get with the times" you will get a red brick thrown @ your window

Anyone wana rcommend a cheap/decent priced hotel/motel in the LA area for next weekend (one night July 7th into July 8th)??
Any websites besides Priceline or Expedia that I should check out?

Originally Posted by natrix916

Anyone wana rcommend a cheap/decent priced hotel/motel in the LA area for next weekend (one night July 7th into July 8th)??
Any websites besides Priceline or Expedia that I should check out?
Which part?

Anywhere really, just nothin grimey or ghetto.

I'm driving into la sat afternoon and saying til sun night. Just doin the tourist thing with the wifey (sight see, eat, shop etc.)

Just started seeing this girl. Happens to be a coworker, but whatever. Anyway...She mentioned she was a cheerleader in HS. Naturally, I poked fun and started a debate how cheerleading is most definitely, not a sport.

She didn't like it too much when everyone I asked said "eh...maybe a competition, but sport? nah.."

She noticed this black background with red font website I'm always on so I explained NT to her...Then I said, "hey, let's ask them if they think cheerleading is a sport." Cautioned her that NT was 98% male, but she was down. Then I said.."But I have to post your picture or else it'll just be stupid." She was hesitant but didn't totally reject the idea. Niketalk..I'm working on it.
laugh.gif

dude... i'm chopping a girl at work also. if i tried to explain nt i'd get laughed/stonefaced forever.
laugh.gif
you got balls explaining nt to a new girl.

Back
Top Bottom