This game is driving me crazy

http://www.sporcle.com/games/RobPro/1-100-click-me

How do you play this game?

I haz confuse.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

^bro, you just broke rule number 1.

Eh...Not "techinally."

Her: What is it with that site. It's easy to recognize and you're always on it.
Me: I just go here to argue sports and stuff.

Her: Oh...okay.

Enter where I say it's the perfect platform to discuss whether or not cheerleading is a sport. 

Was just looking through my cousin's wedding pictures and saw that most of the pictures I was in were deleted.

I am sure they took a lot of pictures of me, and I was only able to find a few. I think the photographers got annoyed that I kept photo-bombing their shots.

Originally Posted by iYen

I finished ep. 4 of season 1 of Dexter a while ago.
Spoiler [+]
I already strongly dislike the lieutenant, but I want to do unforgivable actions to her body. The main thing I like about the show so far is the commentary. I'm still not that interested in the story. Maybe when the "artist" reveals himself...maybe.

It definitely gets better their just building up the characters. season 1 is just for entry purposes but season 3 and 4
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Rita gets better looking as the seasons pass too
pimp.gif

So i txt this girl
me: " you gone let me poke from behind?"

her: um what you mean by that? Lol

thats pretty self explanatory isnt it or is she a foo

You know what's starting to annoy the piss out of me?

When I go to a grocery store and buy alcohol, among other things, and go to the self-checkout aisles and start scanning. The SECOND I scan the alcohol I have someone hopping up next to me asking for ID...Can't you see my damn hands are full and I haven't reached for my wallet yet? Jesus Christ. Wait a damn second.

Took my girl and my nephew to the bowling alley (it's connected to the mall, the mall is down the street from my ex's house) as we're leaving probably about 50 yards from the door bam my ex comes out from one of the shops and immediately spots me (first time we've seen each other since we broke up in dec), walks over with a big smile and gives me a hug, hugs my nephew he immediately gives me that what the hell do i do look, then she introduces herself to my girl, my girl just introduces herself but doesn't say that she's my girl, then she tries to start a conversation with me but all i'm thinking of is trying to get out of there, keep the convo short then bounce.
First time i've ever had that happen I was stuck the whole time.

Originally Posted by Oxygen

So i txt this girl
me: " you gone let me poke from behind?"

her: um what you mean by that? Lol

thats pretty self explanatory isnt it or is she a foo

She probably just wondering which hole you're trying to dabble in.

Vh1 top 40 r&b songs of the 90 is
pimp.gif

These three songs are all
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Make me wanna-usher
No diggity-Blackstreet
Too close- next

blow my high is only song I like, dude has a 'steady' flow in that one. explain how you guys like his rap besides it being lyrical, 'the truth' & the next PAC/best rapper alive. plzz respond

blow my high is only song I like, dude has a 'steady' flow in that one. explain how you guys like his rap besides it being lyrical, 'the truth' & the next PAC/best rapper alive. plzz respond

Idk but i personally like him, listen to overly dedicated, its a mixtape from him....also check out ab-soul.....aha and also listen to "ignorance is bliss"

^ no offense; but SEE! this is what I'm talking about, people just like him... but for what? because he's from Compton, he's the only 'true' west coast rapper & he doesn't smoke weed? a lot of people say that around my way. I'm just saying

thanks for the info anyway, will check those out as well.

^ no offense; but SEE! this is what I'm talking about, people just like him... but for what? because he's from Compton, he's the only 'true' west coast rapper & he doesn't smoke weed? a lot of people say that around my way. I'm just saying

thanks for the info anyway, will check those out as well.

what you mean people just like him..??? i like him because i think hes a dope artist what you want me to say> i like him because he got some nice eyes?? hes an artist people like you for 1. your music 

bros what's so special about section 80 ? please respond & explain your view on Lamar. I heard the lyrics & everything.
s80 really told a story. the creativity and originality was jus 
eek.gif
 imo s80 is something u listen in a artistic way if u know what im sayin. keshia pain gave me goosebumps
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

check out c4.. its has more bangers and stuff id ply in the whip 

thanks for the respones,

I've just came to the conclusion that his style of rapping fast isn't appealing to me.

I probably just need to listen to a new genre
eyes.gif

Its raining so hard that I honestly think I would die if I stepped foot outside right now.

PS: I might have something cool planned for my 1000th post.

Back
Top Bottom