the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

blow my high is only song I like, dude has a 'steady' flow in that one. explain how you guys like his rap besides it being lyrical, 'the truth' & the next PAC/best rapper alive. plzz respond

I think when it comes to music, and also damn near anything that someone may like, through the weird workings of our different receptors and all that, some of this stuff doesn't need to, and can't really be fully explained.

I really like Kendrick's delivery, and his powerful voice, and his coherent flow. There are some other underlying factors that go on in his songs that I can't exactly pinpoint but simplistic answer to your question, I just like what I hear. It's tough, because this is making me think about a bunch of other stuff like why do I like certain $%$+%! or like certain food and it's not like we choose/force ourselves to like some *%+!, that stuff comes naturally.

I'm at a school of 40,000+ people, filled with prototypical, hot, sorority babes, and a good mixture of ethnic $%$+%!, but somehow I developed feelings for a moody Italian chick with a baby Skrillex/Cassie haircut. I can't even explain the *%+! son, and I don't think it needs to be.

Didn't mean to go off on an extended riff there fam.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

blow my high is only song I like, dude has a 'steady' flow in that one. explain how you guys like his rap besides it being lyrical, 'the truth' & the next PAC/best rapper alive. plzz respond

I really liked Keisha's Song, Poe Man's Dreams, and HiiPower too.

yeah I feel you busy, I'm not gonna front like I didn't go to his show at the key club two years ago (friends invited me so I didn't pay, it was okay nothing really stood out to me) & I just think around LA he's just so talked about being that next dude, it's so overrated to me & it's almost becoming a trend to listen to Kendrick as he's a hiphop staple &it's getting annoying in my ears. I do like other artists in the same genre so don't get me wrong. I can't stand dude's chipmunk voice

I know my opinion here doesn't here to people because they look at my screen name or whatever.

Everyone's opinion here holds weight to a degree fam, regardless of the username. I'm not going to chastise you just because you dislike something/someone that I like, we're all constructed differently, I expect stuff like that to happen. 

I'm not a big fan of Kendrick either, he's dope but I just can't get with his music, may be his
voice. The only one I can listen to out of that camp is Q.

I've been dating this girl for 1 year and a half, we moved to a relationship back in December, than stopped in March, but we still see each-other everyday, she always tells me "I love you" and the sex is amazing. For some reason, I can't let her go
Now this new girl appeared in my life, always fun with her, and I could probably go more far. But I'm still not making anymove

I'm not the type of guy to play with 2 girls. If i get one, I lose the other.

!+@# this sucks...

ate so much last night woke up and
chappelle_toilet.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I Wish French put meek on pop that instead of Wayne..but Drake verse on pop that is too disrespectful

Not gonna lie, was thinking the same thing, meek + French + ross + drake all been on a roll together lately, wayne sounds out of place on that track
30t6p3b.gif
hopefully meek gets bored and yells a verse on that track
laugh.gif

Just watched ep. 6 of season 1 of Dexter.
Spoiler [+]
Finally some
cena_whistling_gif.gif
moments.
laugh.gif
at all that suspense they built up for that sketch. That kid really needed a sketch artist to remember that he saw one of the most recognizable people on Earth? I'm still not hooked on the show, but it is getting interesting.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by RONE AIR

the fact that you need 300 post to sell in the Selling lounge....
30t6p3b.gif

It should 600 
grin.gif

MAN! I got banned for a week and they took over 1000+ posts from me. Ive had this sn since forever it feels like and the mods/yuku did me like this over a ONE week ban
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

So now Ill probably have to post for like a week to even sell these carmines I got

On Lyrics Freak reading, Future - Astronaut Chick lyrics.  Though of NT. "You on top of a peddle school when you shine the vessels do Sex Ville Avenue" 

this new desktop instagram login is %%*+$%$ FANCY MAN!

F facebook. WHY'D THEY HAVE TO SELL! THE ORIGINAL OWNERS COULD HAVE BEEN ON THAT TWITTER LIFESTYLE. PEOPLE NEED TO NOT SELL SO QUICK!!!

DAMN! MAkes me soo mad.

edit: 2012th post ranting over some technology. My life
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
*kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom