the thread about nothing...

Yeah, don't do that. Leaving your girl heated overnight is like leaving your toaster oven heated overnight...irresponsible and dangerous.

Top o' the morning, TAN. Haven't chatted with y'all in a little bit...what's the good word today?
Peace of mind is everything...well not really but you know. 

Salute LOT,

Only a week ago here it was hot as the devil's balls in the morning and this morning I felt like I needed a hoodie. Nice change but wtf man? 
i don't think he's a bad guy...the boy is just not very bright.
   I know a few people that actually know him and live in the Heights, he's not really like that in person from what I gather, so I look at his antics here as nothing more than a gimmick. I guess it's "mental sparring" for him. Meh.
I thought it was lebron at first
nerd.gif
Thought the same ****...
laugh.gif

What up TAN...boss is back today...
ohwell.gif
At least I'm not the only one who thought this 
laugh.gif

Whaddup Cap, Grizz, gllahone84

I'm really excited that I figured out how to stretch emoticons. Now I wait for Nomad to come back to use it 
roll.gif
. How lame...

Last edited:
If I don't fap first thing in the morning...my whole day is full of tension.

They say what do you do first thing in the morning...brush your teeth...no.

I gotta fap first. 

Really want that elite authentic megatron jersey and that elite authentic cam newton... Along with that elite marqise lee usc... Problem is idk how them elite authentics run so I can't cop immediately...

I gotta fap first. 
laugh.gif
So true. I read somewhere your intelligence and decision making ability goes down when that urge is unsatisfied (surprise!), and I want to start every day as smart as possible.

Last edited:
Went through a rough patch not too long ago and now it seems like things are just on the up and up. Just gotta keep the negativity away and focus on my goals and how I plan to achieve them.

I gotta fap first. 

:lol: So true. I read somewhere your intelligence and decision making ability goes down when that urge is unsatisfied (surprise!), and I want to start every day as smart as possible.
The best part of waking up, is getting off that ____

But I honestly can not tell if you guys are being serious or not.

I gotta fap first. 
I can't do that first thing in the am
Went through a rough patch not too long ago and now it seems like things are just on the up and up. Just gotta keep the negativity away and focus on my goals and how I plan to achieve them.
Keep it going fam, glad it turned around
fapping first thing in the morning makes me wanna go back to bed.
This. Fap at night, sleep better

Ginseng...but I told a guy on here a few months ago about ginseng, and at the time I had stopped drinking coffee.

But I would get headaches sometimes, and it never gave me the kick I needed in the morning, plus coffee is good for digestion. 

So I went back to coffee...I've quit before but I always go back to it. 

Last edited:
Coffee good for digestion? Word?

I've tried out ginseng before and I went through the exact same thing :lol: Just didn't feel the same kick like you said.
Don't usually eat breakfast in the morning but I might need to get into that eggs idea, I keep hearing it works well. Just don't want to consume too much of it.

Appreciate it guys.

Back
Top Bottom