the thread about nothing...

Theyre nasty, from the texture to the taste. IDK how anyone alive has eaten a fried egg without throwing up they are without a doubt last on the list when its to eggs. When I was younger an on my anti egg crusade my parents got mad and basically forced me to eat eggs from time to time. I chose boiled egggs because I knew I could smother it in salt to hide the nastiness. It worked.... for a while, then I started to notice the smell and for some reason though it was smart to eat one just plain. NEVER AGAIN. Then in college I went through an omlette phase just to try and be more open minded. Smae thing really, had to smother it in sauces to hide the nastiness, eventually stopped doing that cuase it was pointless. Nowadays the only eggs I will think about touching are scrambled and thats only if someone I know makes them. They gotta have cheese and other stuff in them along with bread so I can put the egg on the bread and eat it fast to hide the eggness.

EGGS
sick.gif
I'm the same way as you and I've been like this my whole life too. Forced myself to eat them at times, tried to disguise the taste in omelets and burritos, even went as far as throwing two scrambled eggs into a morning shake with some other stuff when I was lifting heavy (I gained ten pounds of muscle when I started drinking my custom breakfast shake every morning). My girl made scrambled eggs last week and she forced me to try them because she said they were some of the best she's ever made (she loves eggs). I spit them out in the garbage immediately.

I like eggs once over easy a lot though. Especially with toast. Some marble rye toast dipped in hot egg yolk
pimp.gif
Give me some bacon and/or sausage, hash browns, OJ and coffee with eggs once over easy and toast and we good. All that takes time to cook though and I have never even cooked an egg once over easy myself
mean.gif
so I'm thinking about going this breakfast burrito route. I might be able to premake the egg scramble with peppers, onions, meat, and cheese the night before and just throw it on a tortilla and the George Foreman in the morning.

Interviewing for internships (actually waiting for a call), but working a summer job at Target in electronics in the meantime.

My team leads and managers are so dumb. Have us covering 4 sections (electronics, sporting goods, toys, and seasonal), plus they bring us abandoned items that need to go back to Automotive and Pet Care, halfway across the store. :stoneface:

Meanwhile, they want us to be speed weaving through Electronics non-stop and it's a sin not to get some accessories for the big items, when there's absolutely no monetary incentive to.

haaa .. i keep a sweat rag in the summer, but i didn't really even have to break it out this year 

Last edited:
Went to karaoke with some friends and this weird German dude, who COULD NOT hold his liquor :smh: he was trying to smash my friend and we were talking about him so bad :smh: :lol:

Turns out he's a model, and was in Vogue Russia or something :smh:
he's still weird and can't hold his liquor, but he would have been nice in my portfolio :lol:

haaa .. i keep a sweat rag in the summer, but i didn't really even have to break it out this year 

I've NEVER seen a black male without a sweat rag in the summer :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom