the thread about nothing...

Sup bros
smokin.gif

Just finished a 3 miler, currently cooking breakfast
pimp.gif

Hope y'all living well.
happy.gif
What's good man?

On another note, breakfast is underrated. I never feel right if I don't have some sort of breakfast in my system. Eat breakfast y'all.

I wish we had a feature on NT where you can actually save and store specific posts that you made or other people made. I would call it "What you said..." Some people would probably be exposed 
laugh.gif

What do ya'll usually eat for breakfast btw? I don't have time to cook something up during the week days :smh:

I feel so much better throughout the day and have an increased appetite for lunch and dinner when I eat a good breakfast. I would like to start eating breakfast regularly but my problem is that I'd rather sleep a little longer and grab a coffee at work then wake up earlier and make a good breakfast at home. My girl wakes up early before work just so she can eat breakfast. She eats scrambled eggs, toast and yogurt though. I can't do scrambled eggs at all unless it's in a breakfast burrito or something. If I get a quick breakfast at work it's either McDonald's two sausage breakfast burritos, hash brown, and OJ/coffee or Dunkin Donuts sausage wake-up wrap, hash browns, coffee. Getting breakfast and lunch at work every day adds up though. I'm going to have to get into the routine of waking up a little bit earlier and maybe learn to make some breakfast burritos/wraps of my own (my preferred breakfast) or at least have some cereal and milk around for lazy mornings. I've definitely been neglecting my body by not eating breakfast. Time to change that, be healthier, and save money at the same time. I can deal with not sleeping in an extra half hour or so each day.

This actually very relevant to me. I was tyring to lose weight so I was eating two bowls of Special K a day, one for breakfast one for lunch. I didnt lose any weight aftet two weeks so now I just dont eat breakfast at all. This week though has been rough so I ate pop tarts twice this week. I need some non fattening options.

Eggs :x

Usual breakfast for me is oatmeal and coffee at my desk during the week. Saturday pancakes or waffles w eggs and sausage or bacon, Sunday - grits, sausage or bacon, w eggs and toast w coffee.

I agree that breakfast is underrated and that I love breakfast...

That being said, I never eat breakfast.
mean.gif
     It's the most important meal of the day, real talk. I didn't really believe it until I tried going without it a few days. I wasn't right for the whole day.
I know man but in the morning I think about getting something to eat but I ain't eem got time for that.

I don't remember the last time I had breakfast. I usually a B&R or I microwave a Cup o' Noodles.

Now I'm hungry.

Why don't you like eggs Anti?

I feel so much better throughout the day and have an increased appetite for lunch and dinner when I eat a good breakfast. I would like to start eating breakfast regularly but my problem is that I'd rather sleep a little longer and grab a coffee at work then wake up earlier and make a good breakfast at home. My girl wakes up early before work just so she can eat breakfast. She eats scrambled eggs, toast and yogurt though. I can't do scrambled eggs at all unless it's in a breakfast burrito or something. If I get a quick breakfast at work it's either McDonald's two sausage breakfast burritos, hash brown, and OJ/coffee or Dunkin Donuts sausage wake-up wrap, hash browns, coffee. Getting breakfast and lunch at work every day adds up though. I'm going to have to get into the routine of waking up a little bit earlier and maybe learn to make some breakfast burritos/wraps of my own (my preferred breakfast) or at least have some cereal and milk around for lazy mornings. I've definitely been neglecting my body by not eating breakfast. Time to change that, be healthier, and save money at the same time. I can deal with not sleeping in an extra half hour or so each day.
Best thing to do to save time in the morning, make it the night before and just heat it up in the morning.

I don't remember the last time I had breakfast. I usually a B&R or I microwave a Cup o' Noodles.

Now I'm hungry.

Theyre nasty, from the texture to the taste. IDK how anyone alive has eaten a fried egg without throwing up they are without a doubt last on the list when its to eggs. When I was younger an on my anti egg crusade my parents got mad and basically forced me to eat eggs from time to time. I chose boiled egggs because I knew I could smother it in salt to hide the nastiness. It worked.... for a while, then I started to notice the smell and for some reason though it was smart to eat one just plain. NEVER AGAIN. Then in college I went through an omlette phase just to try and be more open minded. Smae thing really, had to smother it in sauces to hide the nastiness, eventually stopped doing that cuase it was pointless. Nowadays the only eggs I will think about touching are scrambled and thats only if someone I know makes them. They gotta have cheese and other stuff in them along with bread so I can put the egg on the bread and eat it fast to hide the eggness.

EGGS :x

Now I'm hungry.

Theyre nasty, from the texture to the taste. IDK how anyone alive has eaten a fried egg without throwing up they are without a doubt last on the list when its to eggs. When I was younger an on my anti egg crusade my parents got mad and basically forced me to eat eggs from time to time. I chose boiled egggs because I knew I could smother it in salt to hide the nastiness. It worked.... for a while, then I started to notice the smell and for some reason though it was smart to eat one just plain. NEVER AGAIN. Then in college I went through an omlette phase just to try and be more open minded. Smae thing really, had to smother it in sauces to hide the nastiness, eventually stopped doing that cuase it was pointless. Nowadays the only eggs I will think about touching are scrambled and thats only if someone I know makes them. They gotta have cheese and other stuff in them along with bread so I can put the egg on the bread and eat it fast to hide the eggness.

EGGS
sick.gif
My man! 
roll.gif

It's cool b, I like eggs. They go with just about anything, but to each his own. I guess I just have to deal with it. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom