the thread about nothing...

can macbooks be tapped? mine is super trippy right now, as if someone else is controlling it.
i won't be surprised if my dad is trying to tap my computer. -________-

They were so delicious. Cheese Cake Factory. 
pimp.gif

I dont get how buying and selling animals is legal or ethical.

how do you buy/sell something that lives and breathes and has a soul?

I cant buy/sell a baby legally can I?  How is that different than buying/selling an animal?

The secretary at the law/CPA firm I intern at is this bad *** hood chick..she's over here bragging how dudes trick off on her...some cat came in here yesterday that been tryna smash he bought her a Gucci watch n he hasnt copped a feel yet smhhhhhhh lol these grown cats slipping

The secretary at the law/CPA firm I intern at is this bad *** hood chick..she's over here bragging how dudes trick off on her...some cat came in here yesterday that been tryna smash he bought her a Gucci watch n he hasnt copped a feel yet smhhhhhhh lol these grown cats slipping

can macbooks be tapped? mine is super trippy right now, as if someone else is controlling it.
i won't be surprised if my dad is trying to tap my computer. -________-

You need to move out ASAP. I feel bad for you.

I dont get how buying and selling animals is legal or ethical.

how do you buy/sell something that lives and breathes and has a soul?

I cant buy/sell a baby legally can I?  How is that different than buying/selling an animal?

I give women babies for free all the time

That man is a certified fool. You should have pointed and laughed then shook your head.

you're a fool if you think buying girls expensive stuff will get you the yambs. She'll just accept the gifts and move on with her life
laugh.gif

The secretary at the law/CPA firm I intern at is this bad *** hood chick..she's over here how dudes trick off on her...some cat came in here yesterday that been tryna smash he bought her a Gucci watch n he hasnt copped a feel yet smhhhhhhh lol these grown cats slipping

I know a chick like this, dudes at work straight copping her gifts for her time that she won't give them. i took her out a few times but couldnt stand her so i cut her off. After that she would not leave me alone asking me out saying it's on her. Every now and then she still pops up.

And I barely even smashed once, she keeps throwing it but I legit don't want it or the attitude it comes with.

Last edited:
The secretary at the law/CPA firm I intern at is this bad *** hood chick..she's over here how dudes trick off on her...some cat came in here yesterday that been tryna smash he bought her a Gucci watch n he hasnt copped a feel yet smhhhhhhh lol these grown cats slipping

I know a chick like this, dudes at work straight copping her gifts for her time that she won't give them. i took her out a few times but couldnt stand her so i cut her off. After that she would not leave me alone asking me out saying it's on her. Every now and then she still pops up.

And I barely even smashed once, she keeps throwing it but I legit don't want it or the attitude it comes with.

Wait, wait, wait, barely smashed? Was it just the tip status? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom