the thread about nothing...

Seems like a lot of dudes on NT are frustrated with life or something. 

It seeps through in the posts. 

No need to be so angry. 

I can feel it too bruh |I

:wow:

morning tan

first of the month...crazy busy at work

havent' tanned for like 2 full days.... feels batman

trying to get in contact with this girl is tough...i don't have facebook....if i did i would just message her say whats up.....got me plotting like im in middle school. I know she takes classes at my gym on saturday morning at 10 am...must be there around that time....if not must find another way

is it creepy to ask her friend for her number?
the hunt 
nthat.gif

RC cola 
smokin.gif
vanilla coke 
nthat.gif

The secretary at the law/CPA firm I intern at is this bad *** hood chick..she's over here how dudes trick off on her...some cat came in here yesterday that been tryna smash he bought her a Gucci watch n he hasnt copped a feel yet smhhhhhhh lol these grown cats slipping

I know a chick like this, dudes at work straight copping her gifts for her time that she won't give them. i took her out a few times but couldnt stand her so i cut her off. After that she would not leave me alone asking me out saying it's on her. Every now and then she still pops up.

And I barely even smashed once, she keeps throwing it but I legit don't want it or the attitude it comes with.

Wait, wait, wait, barely smashed? Was it just the tip status? :lol:

I just stopped after a while, I was dying and didn't bust. She didn't even give me a hand or mouthskis tohelp so I said **** it. This was in a hotel she paid for too.

************* dusting my cubicle ****** up my plant life and ****. I got vines growing strategically around my cube b! Don't be touchin my vines
mean.gif

How many times is to many times a week when following up about a job?

She said I was supposed to be getting a call from the recruiter this week on Tuesday when I called, but I still aint heard nothing..

I'm so nervous it aint eem funny b. 

How many times is to many times a week when following up about a job?

She said I was supposed to be getting a call from the recruiter this week on Tuesday when I called, but I still aint heard nothing..

I'm so nervous it aint eem funny b. 
The more you call and see what going on the better.. it shows them that you really want the job. 

The secretary at the law/CPA firm I intern at is this bad *** hood chick..she's over here how dudes trick off on her...some cat came in here yesterday that been tryna smash he bought her a Gucci watch n he hasnt copped a feel yet smhhhhhhh lol these grown cats slipping

I know a chick like this, dudes at work straight copping her gifts for her time that she won't give them. i took her out a few times but couldnt stand her so i cut her off. After that she would not leave me alone asking me out saying it's on her. Every now and then she still pops up.

And I barely even smashed once, she keeps throwing it but I legit don't want it or the attitude it comes with.

Wait, wait, wait, barely smashed? Was it just the tip status? :lol:

I just stopped after a while, I was dying and didn't bust. She didn't even give me a hand or mouthskis tohelp so I said **** it. This was in a hotel she paid for too.

Nothing worse than a wack chick in bed :smh:. I'd put her on full blast and warn the others :lol:

************* dusting my cubicle ****** up my plant life and ****. I got vines growing strategically around my cube b! Don't be touchin my vines :smh:

Easy boss

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maywh2wGJE1qg02bao1_250.gif

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maywh2wGJE1qg02bao2_250.gif

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maywh2wGJE1qg02bao3_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom