the thread about nothing...

I got a mean foot fetish
30t6p3b.gif
. As it starts to get warmer & the flip flops come out I always stare down to get a glimpse of girls feet ( as well as other assets). I wonder if they notice...

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

are you bleeding too? It can get uncomfortable I know.
ohwell.gif
Take it in stride albooboobaby.
smile.gif

The fact you are trying to insult me by something you do as a woman is hilarious

I'm just trying to find the level ground with you.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

tumblr_lzxfee3KEF1qcx62no1_500.png

real tears

pimp.gif
Wow that was a low blow, she didnt even disrespect her she just said what a lot of ppl are saying 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Thats what she get for being friendly and telling someone you dont know you dont respect them.

Twitter in general is for the birdz

Does anyone else just daydream about females you have daily interactions with? I'm an elementary school teacher
and the principal here is fine as hell, cool as can be, and lightweight funny.

Whenever we talk, of course I listen, but the whole time i'm just sitting there thinking to myself

"Dang i wish we were chilling on the couch, her head in my lap taking a nap, while i watch sports"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WILLTHEDEAL

Does anyone else just daydream about females you have daily interactions with? I'm an elementary school teacher
and the principal here is fine as hell, cool as can be, and lightweight funny.

Whenever we talk, of course I listen, but the whole time i'm just sitting there thinking to myself

"Dang i wish we were chilling on the couch, her head in my lap taking a nap, while i watch sports"
roll.gif

Im a victim of this too @!+# hurts when reality sets in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sighfur

2h38p6e.jpg

Why does NT look like this all of a sudden for me?

Click the moon button on the top right and it'll go back to normal.

Anyone know where I can buy a D.A.R.E. shirt?
Their site doesn't have payment methods so you have to phone it in.

I've been looking for one for weeks but the only I found was on Amazon for $20

funniest DARE shirt is the one with the logo that says "drugs are really expensive" underneath... remember seeing those as a kid and cracking up

You ever have a friend with a cute sister and then wonder if your friend was a girl would he be cuter than his sister....pause...lol jk...just writing nothing ...

always be honest with your feelings with how you feel about someone..i did way too late...
i just learned the hard way
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

for ppl who didn't get ANY of the ASG shoes this weekend....what was your consolation pair?

I just scored some AZG's

I got the Kd and Kobe ASG(humble brag
tongue.gif
) but passed on the Dave Whites, Lebrons and Flight One Orlando
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Oh well might get an id pair of KD's, kobe V Chaos, or Banned 1's to fill the void 
embarassed.gif
 Nice pick up on the AZG's 

Side note- Anyone play lotto or scratch off tickets
nerd.gif
I've been on a roll lately...spent about $20 and won $40 this week
pimp.gif
. Don't usually play but I figured since I'm hot right now minus whale keep playing. Hopefully I don't get addicted 
laugh.gif

Still at work, get off in roughly 30 minutes and have been holding this fart in for 3-hours. Nurses have been beside me all night. Pretty sure ima have to #2 it when I get home to be safe. Smh

Back
Top Bottom