the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

So today, I decided to scale back and be more lowkey(I'm a real life troll)... I kinda like it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There is this pretty girl at my school that I've been eyen since 2010, I should have said somethin', but i wimed out... i ain't trippin though.... Thursday will be the day I introduce myself... Wish me luck
smile.gif

Today was great. Life is cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
good for you. Be on your mellow steez.

I actually went out today. I usually just come home from work, chill, do some stuff around the house then sleep. Went to see the Hunger Games. It was okay. Had the hood buggers eyeing me cause I looked halfway decent. I need to get out more cause I had fun chilling by myself in the city.

why do wiminz require so much work?
i jus want one thing dont wanna know ur life story

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

So today, I decided to scale back and be more lowkey(I'm a real life troll)... I kinda like it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There is this pretty girl at my school that I've been eyen since 2010, I should have said somethin', but i wimed out... i ain't trippin though.... Thursday will be the day I introduce myself... Wish me luck
smile.gif

Today was great. Life is cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
good for you. Be on your mellow steez.

Yeah... Being a troll makes it hard for women to take me serious sometimes. Do you prefer mellow guys?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

why do wiminz require so much work?
i jus want one thing dont wanna know ur life story

disgusting. She's not just some object you can use and then throw away in the garbage like trash.
she's obviously too good for you.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

am I the only one who has a general idea of what I would do if a zombie apocalypse were to happen over night?

Depending on where you live here you can take the canals to the inter-coastal. Actually want to do that one day.

is it just me or more hot females take healthcare/science related majors while less of them take the social care type ?? (healthcare=nursing, biology etc... social care=american sign language, socail worker type stuff)

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

am I the only one who has a general idea of what I would do if a zombie apocalypse were to happen over night?

Depending on where you live here you can take the canals to the inter-coastal. Actually want to do that one day.
No i think everyone does, something out in the ocean, preferable an island with renewable resources.  I think we're all well prepped at this point, seen/read enough zombie stuff, they don't stand much of a chance for long.
And i've had Luther in my queue for about a year now, finally watched it on this threads review.  This show is brilliant, thank you Cap God.  My favorite ep is the cabbie murderer; the story, the pacing, the character development and profile, the score, the emotion, the surprise ending.  It's one of the single best hours of television i've ever seen.

My fuel level sensor doesnt work properly. Today As I got on my street my car started sputtering. I don't want to risk it so imma just walk to the gas station

I need to go to a Trash Talk or Cerebral Ballzy show, I've never been in a crowd that rowdy before, it looks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To all the NT playboys how does a gentleman such as my self acquire a JO?
Go strong flirting in class and neglect through text or vice versa? Am I missing something

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

No i think everyone does, something out in the ocean, preferable an island with renewable resources.  I think we're all well prepped at this point, seen/read enough zombie stuff, they don't stand much of a chance for long.
And i've had Luther in my queue for about a year now, finally watched it on this threads review.  This show is brilliant, thank you Cap God.  My favorite ep is the cabbie murderer; the story, the pacing, the character development and profile, the score, the emotion, the surprise ending.  It's one of the single best hours of television i've ever seen.
this

how to find the thread I started a few weeks back? search function aint working at all. appreciate it.

Glad you liked it.
pimp.gif
it really is an amazing show. I just started the episode after the cabbie episode and Luther is that dude. He is flawed but he can't help it. The chick with the red hair tho...shes in love.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kspar

how to find the thread I started a few weeks back? search function aint working at all. appreciate it.
Google "thread title niketalk" or just click your profile and go through your recent posts

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Kspar

Google "thread title niketalk" or just click your profile and go through your recent posts
thanks. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

Glad you liked it.
pimp.gif
it really is an amazing show. I just started the episode after the cabbie episode and Luther is that dude. He is flawed but he can't help it. The chick with the red hair tho...shes in love.
laugh.gif
Yeah she's nuts.  Their relationship is great though, i look forward to their meetings.

Feels good to be working but I hate my job
Found the bottom of my plie tonight
I wish I could live off happiness and joy - pay it forward kinda
There's a critical period and time for everything; the length of that window
varies and it's up to you to find it
Mrs. Freshley's Jumbo Iced Honey Buns FTW!
Craved a song today but not the whole album
My mood right now is best described as incredulous yet yielding
Beginning to embrace and live with my imperfections
Experience is a surrogate mother
Bonnaroooooooo!

I still haven't thought of a diplomatic way of saying "I don't want to hear that %@*%" when people try to gossip.
I'm too nice these days.

Back
Top Bottom