the thread about nothing...

Song is too real
pimp.gif

I posted in here a couple weeks back about my dog. he's better, but still sick and on meds
frown.gif

The initial diagnosis was that he had meningitis, but just recently the neurologist said he had GME, which is even worse..

were trying to get a second opinion from another neurologist. It's so hard to trust some of these people who are in it for the money, recommending we do this and that when we really don't need to.

I'm lost and broken right now. I can't work or do anything without thinking about my little buddy
frown.gif

Just got off work and I wanna go to sleep but its 70 degrees out. So ima chill at some bar outside.

I hate wasting nice days.

naomi banx is highly underrated, my goodness 
sick.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

just want tomorrow to be over with so i dont have to see this disgusting man in his boring +%% class again for a while
pimp.gif

tumblr_m1ny7rKcCO1qdxv9i.gif

^when did this happen?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

I posted in here a couple weeks back about my dog. he's better, but still sick and on meds
frown.gif

The initial diagnosis was that he had meningitis, but just recently the neurologist said he had GME, which is even worse..

were trying to get a second opinion from another neurologist. It's so hard to trust some of these people who are in it for the money, recommending we do this and that when we really don't need to.

I'm lost and broken right now. I can't work or do anything without thinking about my little buddy
frown.gif

keep your head up champ, he'll come around
happy.gif

i saw a dude on the news yesterday who i am certain is a NTer lol
i've been out of hs for 4 years,aint accomplished a damn thing
ohwell.gif

where is the reset button?

I'm a sophomore in college, and there is this girl at school who I've been eyin since freshman year. I barely see her, but when I do, i'm either tied up or $*+%% out. She fine as hell. Next time I see her, I'm spitting game at her. YOLO...

I got a girls number today, she aight... nunthin major....

Another girl asked for my number too... She got a body
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
just saw the thread about fighting.

Umm I would say me, but after hearing that cap almost shanked her sis.
Im sure I will lose
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif
pics of your dog?

man i was just thinkin of this last night, what i would do if i lost my dog.  ive only had her for bout a year and a half now (got her as a 9wk old pup) but i would be crushed if i lost her to some unexpected disease.  my wife half jokes that i love my dog more than i love her (not true... but close hahahaha).  no joke, i would probably put in for bereavement leave from work if something happened.  i wouldnt be able to get anything done at the office or elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

So today, I decided to scale back and be more lowkey(I'm a real life troll)... I kinda like it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There is this pretty girl at my school that I've been eyen since 2010, I should have said somethin', but i wimed out... i ain't trippin though.... Thursday will be the day I introduce myself... Wish me luck
smile.gif

Today was great. Life is cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This the same girl I'm talkin' bout (see last post).... I can't stop thinkin' bout her... her MASS is MASSSIVE
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I need to man up and make a move next time I see her...

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

laugh.gif

Im sure I will lose
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Remember me telling you in that one thread i don't fight often. It's really so i dont get arrested and lose my freedom because i went too far. I gotta work on that
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I would walk away from a confrontation with you.
laugh.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Pic of the little soldier?
frown.gif
frown.gif
keep your head up.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

i saw a dude on the news yesterday who i am certain is a NTer lol
i've been out of hs for 4 years,aint accomplished a damn thing
ohwell.gif

where is the reset button?

I feel you on that. Wasted so much time and nothing to show for it.

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif

Im sure I will lose
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Remember me telling you in that one thread i don't fight often. It's really so i dont get arrested and lose my freedom because i went too far. I gotta work on that
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I would walk away from a confrontation with you.
laugh.gif
And to think I was mad cause I screamed at my sister.
ohwell.gif

I think family brings the worst out of us cause we love them so much, so for them to hurt us its very hard to deal with

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Originally Posted by Mister916

tumblr_lywvngPTgw1qd1404o1_500.jpg
I'm surprised Charmander isn't completely taken.
they know Brock is the first gym... Charmander is useless in that battle

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Not much of a fan of female athletes, but Skylar Diggins 
embarassed.gif
Bruh....

Love & Basketball
embarassed.gif

Heard she like girls too
devil.gif
Keyla Snowden

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really miss her, but this sabotage love dealing with a heart i didn't break #@%+ is for the birds, i had to stop it. Think about her more now than when we were tighter though.

Back
Top Bottom