eek.gif

New York hip-hop.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Try working in the Sears warehouse for a year making 7.25.
I bust $#+ on a daily basis, only one day off a week and I get threatened with termination every week if I don't do what my supervisor wants me to do because she's too @*%%*%+ lazy to do it herself.

I've been trying to quit since last August but nothing has come up, I've applied everywhere but no one wants to hire me.
Deeyum.. where you located? Ever try like a temp company or anything of that nature to try to get a job?

I'm in San Antonio, and nah I never tried a temp company, they told me to try them but 90% of them out here are warehouse jobs and at this point my back can't handle it.
I called in last week only to come back to getting %#*%*%% at by my SV because I called in about 5 times in April to spend time with my uncle since he was in the last stages of cancer so I already racked up a lot of points.

I told her my back is bad and she told me that I need to take it easier but I can't call in anymore or I'll get fired, she then proceeded to put me on the truck to unload more merchandise 
eyes.gif
how about costco? or sams club, whichever one you have

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
it really does feel like that
laugh.gif
Whether your leg falls asleep, or you catch a charlie horse, you instantly start punching your leg

i think im the only person that likes that numb feeling when the leg falls asleep lol
I'm with you RB

This snowflake was flirting with me at one of the doctor's offices I go to
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I have a girl, I'm not gonna do anything
frown.gif
, but I'm curious to see if she 'bout that life tho
laugh.gif

Thought I might as well post in this thread as well. I am probably just overthinking everything, but would appreciate any tips. As a Korean male growing up, I've always seen myself as pretty shy. So say you obtain digits, how long before you follow up and what to say? I met a pretty nice girl at my cousin's party almost a week ago and got her number. She took my phone and put it in, don't know if that means anything (I am really unobservant when it comes to these signs, so bear with me). After I left, I text her, she texts me, and then I text her back again. If she doesn't text me back for like 2 days, does that mean she is waiting for my call/text? I have no idea when and how to follow up with her.

Pics:
scaled.php

scaled.php

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

SIII or iPhone 5?? I wish Apple wasn't so secretive at times but it's starting to work against them cause people realize phones likt the SII, Note, One X are all legit so they say eff it and just cop one of those.
i was debating getting one of those but i went the other way and copped a blackberry 9930 its a great phone it looks good feels good works good. and for actual communication its great. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
it really does feel like that
laugh.gif
Whether your leg falls asleep, or you catch a charlie horse, you instantly start punching your leg
i think im the only person that likes that numb feeling when the leg falls asleep lol
I'm with you RB
I woke up in the middle of the night and my right arm was asleep. Do not want
30t6p3b.gif

SO today is friday and it was my last day of finals. needed a 70% to pass the class and i got a 70% on the dot! hahaha whats good summer! feels goodman

Kanye is going to single handedly bring the internet to it's knees, no one man should have all that power
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitsui

Thought I might as well post in this thread as well. I am probably just overthinking everything, but would appreciate any tips. As a Korean male growing up, I've always seen myself as pretty shy. So say you obtain digits, how long before you follow up and what to say? I met a pretty nice girl at my cousin's party almost a week ago and got her number. She took my phone and put it in, don't know if that means anything (I am really unobservant when it comes to these signs, so bear with me). After I left, I text her, she texts me, and then I text her back again. If she doesn't text me back for like 2 days, does that mean she is waiting for my call/text? I have no idea when and how to follow up with her.

Pics:
http://desmond.imageshack...54ae.jpg&res=landing src="http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg441/scaled.php?server=441&filename=img0654ae.jpg&res=landing">  
http://desmond.imageshack...0646.png&res=landing src="http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg69/scaled.php?server=69&filename=img0646.png&res=landing">

Dang, she has a big

CHIN

Post her other 2 friends now!

Passed my last class before I go off to CSUF with a A-. Finished with a 3.8.

I'm ready for the grad program I always wanted to get into :smile:

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

had a tounsel stone.. it was stinky, but in a good way. lolz
I know what you're talking about.
roll.gif

I can squeeze those babies out at will. Even if I don't see them I'll press up against my tonsil and a couple will pop out.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

in the mercy video, why does two chainz have an air freshener hanging off his head ?
cause he's a weirdo. that telephone handset he carries around is weird too.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

CSUF you say?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hit me with a pm, I graduated from there last yr and still live in the area!

About to get out of work and go for a quick jog. If these yeezy's get released during that time then it wasn't meant to be and i can enjoy my weekend.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

^
pimp.gif
. I'm off to start my vacation. Feelsgoodman. Can't wait to get them yambs too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ visited the yeezy thread earlier. It's the definition of crazy/comedy. Prices are beyond ridiculous. 

Originally Posted by cord15

^ visited the yeezy thread earlier. It's the definition of crazy/comedy. Prices are beyond ridiculous. 

I need lulz later. I'll peep it when I get home
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom