the thread about nothing...

I've been the last post on a page too many times recently
30t6p3b.gif

my summer classes start next week and i'll be missing games 4 and 5....and i might miss game 7 smh....i want to bring my laptop during class, but it's a small math class...dunno if the professor will let me use it durin class....i might go nuts after a durant/lbj dunk
laugh.gif

Eric Thomas speeches and Mike Tyson vids got me in attack mode right now.
I wanna go to the gym but I got an interview at 11 and work right after.....eff it.

Maci from Teen Mom is very attractive
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Farrah... she aight I'd pipe

Amber is discutin

Like, why is Catellyn on the show? She gave her kid away, she's not a mom anymore
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

that mario vid made me realize...
MARIO IS THE ULTIMATE SIMP

I thought the exact same thing! Peach makes a cake and dude rushes over beats a ton of obstacle thinking he got a shot at getting the yambs 
laugh.gif

I love to eat breakfast at night for a late night snack. but F'N hate it in the morning. I can't even stomach to smell eggs bacon etc in the morning, but crave it late night. anyone else feel this way or am I just that weird?

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Do I want to play basketball or watch the NBA finals?

decisions..decisions..
i figured that everyone else would be watching the game too so i didnt play. 

I decided to watch the game for the same reason.. I didn't believed that people will show up to play basketball while the game was on..

fasho, I wonder what happend to him. I just remember dude for pat glocks, playing MK & the older nike sbs.
Originally Posted by john2st

I love to eat breakfast at night for a late night snack. but F'N hate it in the morning. I can't even stomach to smell eggs bacon etc in the morning, but crave it late night. anyone else feel this way or am I just that weird?
Yup. it tastes better at night for some reason. Only thing I usually stomach in the AM is cereal, toast or oatmeal.

Theres a lot of hurt souls in the Yeezy 2 thread
laugh.gif
Including me but I've moved on to focusing on future Y2 releases. Cats paying $2 g's for a pair of Nike's, trading $3k worth of kicks easy for something that costs $245 retail
roll.gif
People are losing their minds and all the pairs from these first 2 colorways havent even released technically, excluding other cw's.

Back
Top Bottom