the thread about nothing...

This old lady at the grocery store tricked me into picking up a bunch of pamphlets she dropped.
At first it was, honey would you mind picking up that paper for me.
Then it was and that one, and that one and that one. It was about 10 of em.

Watched Savages recently. Been wanting to see it for a while but just got around to watching it. It was funny but extremely depressing at the same time.

Can someone please, please tell me why people on the street in NYC (only city I've seen this in), feel the need to project that they're in their own rap concert?
It is the craziest thing, just walking down the street, or waiting to catch the subway.... and you'll see these guys gyrating and doing hand motions, letting out lyrics, the whole 9 yards. 

F bombs, N words, left and right.... just no regard at all. Like they're in their own rap video. I can't understand it for the life of me. 

Does anyone have insight as to why this happens? Have you done it? Have any of your friends? What could possess someone to act like this in public... is beyond me. 

Someone please shed some light on this. 

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Any of y'all in here travel a lot? If so, how many places do you usually visit per year? Are you already in the career phase of life or are you still in college and all that?
My job's new flight benefits plan just kicked in, so i'm hitting up a few places in the states first (Boston, Chicago, L.A., San Antonio, K.C., Vegas, Atlanta)
Physicked next year though because, i'm going to England and taking the train to Paris. 

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Can someone please, please tell me why people on the street in NYC (only city I've seen this in), feel the need to project that they're in their own rap concert?
It is the craziest thing, just walking down the street, or waiting to catch the subway.... and you'll see these guys gyrating and doing hand motions, letting out lyrics, the whole 9 yards. 

F bombs, N words, left and right.... just no regard at all. Like they're in their own rap video. I can't understand it for the life of me. 

Does anyone have insight as to why this happens? Have you done it? Have any of your friends? What could possess someone to act like this in public... is beyond me. 

Sadly I've witnessed this a time or two. There's a time and place for that, but in college during a high school orientation/visit is not the place
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Sadly I've witnessed this a time or two. There's a time and place for that, but in college during a high school orientation/visit is not the place
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I take it you've never taken the bus...loud headphones and mac dre lyrics all day on SF busses

also, i think the folks that do this swear extra loud, b/c they are tryin to let folks know they have the "non radio" version
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Hmmm.. Alright...
AvUXgspCEAIyuuk.jpg

yup. 
That's the ship from Flight of the Navigator
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Jerome in the House wrote:
I hate it when fools play music off their phone speakers in public.
That $%@@ is embarrassing
30t6p3b.gif

Like at what point did your brain relay a message that said, this is a good idea

Not feeling up to it for the gym tonight.
I usually take Thursdays off but tomorrow's my day off and I just feel like sleeping in tonight.

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by Peep Game

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I take it you've never taken the bus...loud headphones and mac dre lyrics all day on SF busses

also, i think the folks that do this swear extra loud, b/c they are tryin to let folks know they have the "non radio" version
laugh.gif
Ahhhh damn completely forgot about the bus rides in middle school and early high school
laugh.gif
fuuuuuuuu i hated that, everybody thought they could flow, but naaaaah

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by 216301baller

confession: as much as I talk about women..I deep down have a fear of talking to random girls in public..im a introvert at first but probably the most wildest person once someone gets to know me...i literally have like 3 personalities and they all collide at random moments..my friends think im bi-polar

Me too brah, then they say it's always the quiet ones
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. My co workers think I don't do much but only if they really knew! But I don't care I'm just there to do my job ain't a popularity contest. They even think I don't drink smh. All because I'm not one of those "in everyone's business" types in the office.
I know that feel bros. I'm actually extremely introverted and rarely talk to women in public, well when I'm single. I completely agree about the work part. There is a certain demeanor you should maintain in a work environment, and then an entirely different one once you leave.

Back
Top Bottom