the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

heard this song when i was super drunk last night. really enjoyed it. makes me feel good. am i late?
Nah fam, this song is like my guilty pleasure
embarassed.gif

On other unrelated news:

1291966941_6hdba.jpg

meh.ro6368.jpg

NT bras what are your methods of catching mice, i havent had these nasty abominations in my living space for a couple of years and two little dudes just came out of no where and were chasing each other around my house like its some kind of play ground. My poor parakeets are scared *!@*+%#% and they just running around playing tag or something. I used a small parakeet nest type box thing, that has a small hole and a cover, inside the box are two glue traps, so hopefully they get curious and climb inside the box and get caught on the surprise they have waiting for them.

For those of you with ios devices and
pimp.gif
do yourself a favor and download the inception app and
pimp.gif
then go to sleep with your headphones make sure they have a mic also. You will be in for an experience.

Originally Posted by Will0827

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then go to sleep with your headphones make sure they have a mic also. You will be in for an experience.
just downloaded it,not sure if my body is ready , plus i work at 9
laugh.gif

Aubrey Plaza was looking pretty amazing on Conan tonight.

Dry sense of humor and attractive? Yes, please.

NT bras what are your methods of catching mice, i havent had these nasty abominations in my living space for a couple of years and two little dudes just came out of no where and were chasing each other around my house like its some kind of play ground. My poor parakeets are scared *!@*+%#% and they just running around playing tag or something. I used a small parakeet nest type box thing, that has a small hole and a cover, inside the box are two glue traps, so hopefully they get curious and climb inside the box and get caught on the surprise they have waiting for them.

sticky traps.. but be careful if you got house pets.. but go with some rat traps with peanut butter

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Aubrey Plaza was looking pretty amazing on Conan tonight.

Dry sense of humor and attractive? Yes, please.
I'm right there with you

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just downloaded it,not sure if my body is ready , plus i work at 9
laugh.gif

Your in for an experience.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

dis episode of Martin where Pam and Martin lost in da woods... Martin shouldve smashed Pam thick @%*
devil.gif
devil.gif
Never was a big fan of Tisha Campbell.

I used to wish Martin got with Pam, and Kid got with Sharane in House Party

I really hate when people around me call me the n-word (ending in a), especially if they aren't black.

They would never, ever do it if a black person or anyone over 21 was around, so why the hell do they force it? Then they look stupid when I call them out on it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I really hate when people around me call me the n-word (ending in a), especially if they aren't black.

They would never, ever do it if a black person or anyone over 21 was around, so why the hell do they force it? Then they look stupid when I call them out on it
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by scshift

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if you use it naturally and consistently, then it's all good, but a lot of clowns just use it when they know no one else is listening.

Love is like chess - you must capture the heart of another while protecting and making your own vulnerable to capture.

Back
Top Bottom