the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

why 808? heart break?

I am assuming you never watched this show as a kid 
laugh.gif

reading-rainbow-2.jpg

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Anybody ever sit back when they're alone or in their room in silence and get a feeling/thoughts like "What if I really am not myself, like am I living this life or seeing it through someone else"? I know this sounds crazy but its a feeling almost like feeling "am I really here in this present time"? Sometimes I can just sit back close my eyes and sort of feel myself drift out or something and then I get the outer perspective on myself....like I'm looking at myself as the way others see me and I can look back at situations I'm in from a sort of 3rd person omniscient type of thing.....I'm prolly just rambling but I'm interested if anybody gets %!* I mean or ever feels similarly haha

honestly bro I feel the same. It's weird because I think about that. I feel like can never be with or at least connect with someone because I know my 'experiences' because I've lived them because this life is all I know. other people in the world have their experiences If they actually even exist to me. I'm here right now at my location on a world I was "taught". since the beginning I've been told the sky is blue but has anyone questioned it? this mutual agreement in my world that the sky is blue or even that blue is a name of a colour, trips me out since this is what's called a "fact". been told to question at facts I don't understand but I'll get dumb looks asking for blue or the source of it. man honestly I trip out. As weird as this sounds I looks for moments of silence to experience this. no drug can help either. Need to learn to meditate.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

putting it here now so the actual people who post in this thread will see it...

as the creator of this thread, I hereby swear, that all who are on the 808th page of this thread (808 = hawaii... yezzir) will be entered in a random drawing to win stuff about nothing that will total up to $100 of cool, random items, that will be placed in a priority mail package and sent to them...

again... 808 page = $100 worth of gifts about nothing

good luck fam, and thanks for the GREAT reading material
smile.gif

(PS - if you win, just try and pay it forward and name a page # to send out the next gift box about nothing)
That's dope bro 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I never win at anything tho 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

does yuku allow 20 posts per page?  those odds aren't too bad 
grin.gif

Cool idea tho, this thread has been nice. Carry on

Michelangelo began David on September 13th 1501, and finished 2 years and 5 months later, at the end of February 1504. For the first four months of this time, he did not lay a finger on the marble, and forbade his assistants from doing so. All he did was arrive early ever morning, sit, and look at the block. He was getting it all in his head before his first chisel strike.

im doin wat i would usually do on any other nite of tha week....drink, get high n talk 2 my fam n friends

aka its great, awesome, n wonderfull 2 be native american in this day n age

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

im doin wat i would usually do on any other nite of tha week....drink, get high n talk 2 my fam n friends

*disregards sig*
Are you from a lil town called Angoon, Alaska? 

grin.gif

so i couldnt sleep and I decided to just stay up and pull an all nighter. I planned on doing my 20 mile bike ride around 10am, hopefully ill be able to stay up for it and not get injured
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

*disregards sig*
Are you from a lil town called Angoon, Alaska? 

grin.gif

Don't remind me please
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

charlize theron has dual citizenship in south africa and america.

is she considered an african american?

Haha yup, even more so than me...she was actually born in an African country....she joked about it before in some interview

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Anybody ever sit back when they're alone or in their room in silence and get a feeling/thoughts like "What if I really am not myself, like am I living this life or seeing it through someone else"? I know this sounds crazy but its a feeling almost like feeling "am I really here in this present time"? Sometimes I can just sit back close my eyes and sort of feel myself drift out or something and then I get the outer perspective on myself....like I'm looking at myself as the way others see me and I can look back at situations I'm in from a sort of 3rd person omniscient type of thing.....I'm prolly just rambling but I'm interested if anybody gets %!* I mean or ever feels similarly haha

honestly bro I feel the same. It's weird because I think about that. I feel like can never be with or at least connect with someone because I know my 'experiences' because I've lived them because this life is all I know. other people in the world have their experiences If they actually even exist to me. I'm here right now at my location on a world I was "taught". since the beginning I've been told the sky is blue but has anyone questioned it? this mutual agreement in my world that the sky is blue or even that blue is a name of a colour, trips me out since this is what's called a "fact". been told to question at facts I don't understand but I'll get dumb looks asking for blue or the source of it. man honestly I trip out. As weird as this sounds I looks for moments of silence to experience this. no drug can help either. Need to learn to meditate.

Yoooo I feel what you're saying, I can kind of distance myself from thinking like that if I'm out or busy w/ school/work/friends/etc. but when I'm alone I ocasionally feel like that like almost am I the only "real person" or some **** haha...It freaks me out a little and it only lasts for maybe 5 mins if I zone myself out but it's almost like an out of body type of thought experience, maybe that's sort of what meditation is like, I'm curious to know. But it's hard to explain this to anyone but one of my best friends was the only one who got what I was kind of saying and he brought up similar points about how he feels that way, good to know I'm not the only one who thinks like thiis though, and yea never been high or anything when I get like this haha...co sign on that meditation idea though, I feel like there is a "deeper place or mindset we haven't realized yet" This would make for a toughnovel idea though, the perspective I get on life and things that I've experienced is interesting
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom