the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^The magnolia projects and the 3rd ward slums!

jay_electronica_page_006-thumb-473xauto-6193.jpg

what happen to the thread about the guy trying to get his virgin cousin laid...vol. 2? lol

Having conversations with my girlfriend is hilarious sometimes. We're an interracial couple (I'm black, she's white) and sometimes I say things and forget to whom I'm speaking. Text conversation we just had:

Me: Will there be elephant ears at your fair tomorrow???
Her: uhm yeah hahaha
Me: Dude I'm about to go in.
Her: hahaha to the carnival?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looking into buying a vape, not getting a dam volcano $@#* is $500 bones some1 recommend a cost effective one that gets the job done, looking at the extreme q at the moment

Can't find a part time job for shhh. Living in hick town sucks and I can't wait to finish school
ohwell.gif

Probably thread worthy, but last Saturday afternoon my dad and I won $900 on Cash Cab!!! Pops is smarter than I thought......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by natelav129

Probably thread worthy, but last Saturday afternoon my dad and I won $900 on Cash Cab!!! Pops is smarter than I thought......
laugh.gif

O_O in detail... explain the whole process of being on that show.

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

charlize theron has dual citizenship in south africa and america.

is she considered an african american?

Haha yup, even more so than me...she was actually born in an African country....she joked about it before in some interview
roll.gif
what kind of stupid +*%! is that? But actually yes I guess. In name only though, but you know what it means
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom