the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

108 more pages until the miracle of nothing happens...

eek.gif

I literally came in here to post " 108 more pages until im rich" 
laugh.gif

Beat me by 2 min 

Can't sleep, hungry...McD's, taco shop, Denny's or Jack in the Box? All within a few blocks of me, too lazy to drive and I haven't gone grocery shopping yet.

Originally Posted by twizzi

dont know how to embed on here 
alien.gif

1. Find a youtube video
2. Press Share>Embed
3. Make sure the "Use old embed code" is checked
4. Copy the text
5. Click post reply
6. Click the HTML button then paste the embed code. The html button is right next to the spellcheck button.
7. Click post and it should work.

To post multiple videos just paste more embed codes but make sure you leave some space between the embed codes whether it be a few spaces or line breaks.
The reason why is because sometimes it just embeds one of the videos instead of all of them. Say for example you wanted to post 3 videos and you didn't space out the embed codes, only the first video you embedded would be posted and the other two will be lost.

Make sure you copy your whole post when it's in html form because sometimes it may not work for reasons that are unknown to me. This makes fixing the post a lot less of a hassle.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by cubanref

^^iYen I know its ashy larry in your avy but for some reason it makes me think of future Lebron if he never won a championship
laugh.gif

And Broken Wings is
pimp.gif

Just listend to In the air tonight and Losing my religion....forgot how good those songs were

Love this thread
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
roll.gif

Hell yeah. Mr. Mister is
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Do you like 80s music? 
For some reason yuku won't let me quote you but I love all types of music
pimp.gif

Stuff you posted was crack
pimp.gif
...bout to listen to some Lionel Richie
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

8 GB iPods are a scam
laugh.gif

explain pls... I plan on copping one next month
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Not enough space.
Looking for a refurbished Classic right now 
nerd.gif

Watching Falling Skies. Seychelle Gabriel 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

maaan i miss sleep, but thats parenthood for you.

wouldn't trade it for the world to be honest.
shout out to all the NT dads.

met the cutest girl last semester talk to her everyday but she lives in queens
frown.gif
, gonna put the ground work in for the fall semester yambs tho

Saw this on Reddit 
laugh.gif

I didn't know The Rock lifted at the same gym as I did, as it was in Central Virginia and was unaware he owned property there. When I saw what was a Rock look-alike, my natural "confused face" propelled my eyebrows into different directions: one up, one down. We made eye contact when this happened. I later found out that it was actually The Rock, and I had unwittingly given him the People's Eyebrow.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
You essentially challenged a silverback gorilla in it's natural habitat and got away with it.
[/font]

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Saw this on Reddit 
laugh.gif

I didn't know The Rock lifted at the same gym as I did, as it was in Central Virginia and was unaware he owned property there. When I saw what was a Rock look-alike, my natural "confused face" propelled my eyebrows into different directions: one up, one down. We made eye contact when this happened. I later found out that it was actually The Rock, and I had unwittingly given him the People's Eyebrow.
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
You essentially challenged a silverback gorilla in it's natural habitat and got away with it.
[/font]

wow 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom