the thread about nothing...

she looks bangin in that pic but you should never judge by pictures. lesson learned
mean.gif

introduce my sister to NT and now she is hooked, she thinking about joining now.

Now I get back the very next week
only to learn The tables turned like a technique
twelve hundred
Last thing in the world that I wanted
was my sis goin' out every Night gettin blunted
And zooted
with a clique of well known reputed
groupie hos from all the hip hop shows
Backstage with her little backpack tryin to get chose
By some otha brotha with talent wealth and fame
Oh I suppose I only I got myself to blame
for turnin her out into a [COLOR=#red]NT[/COLOR] freak
now I seek counseling from a therapist twice a week

That feel when you think that you have come up with a good invention.

Then you google it to see if it has already been invented...and it has.

FFFUUU

I'm my case it'd be a portable translator that allows you to speak to it like siri.

introduce my sister to NT and now she is hooked, she thinking about joining now.

Now I get back the very next week
only to learn The tables turned like a technique
twelve hundred
Last thing in the world that I wanted
was my sis goin' out every Night gettin blunted
And zooted
with a clique of well known reputed
groupie hos from all the hip hop shows
Backstage with her little backpack tryin to get chose
By some otha brotha with talent wealth and fame
Oh I suppose I only I got myself to blame
for turnin her out into a [COLOR=#red]NT[/COLOR] freak
now I seek counseling from a therapist twice a week

any time you can get a labcabincalifornia reference in, in 2012, deserves a round of applause. :smokin

I hate going on FB and seeing pictures of people having fun partying with lots of girls and everything while I live like a loser by myself. Welp, hopefully there is reincarnation- that way I get another chance at not being a bum. 

I hate going on FB and seeing pictures of people having fun partying with lots of girls and everything while I live like a loser by myself. Welp, hopefully there is reincarnation- that way I get another chance at not being a bum. 
frown.gif
 but you only live once.....

Quit feeling sorry for yourself and get out there.

There's no Looper sequel announced. 

And the Twilight film franchise is pretty terrible. I've seen all of them  and it's poorly acted and written. I know they have the source material so you can't really polish a turd, but it's laughably bad at times. The action and CGI is bad most of the time, short of a few OK moments. The movies generally drag and have poor pacing and as a stand alone franchise, it doesn't go over well. 

Most guys probably won't see it because they think it's for women, and that's just their masculine ego talking.. but in this case it's saving them from some bad movies.

seen wreck it Ralph wit my girl, it was actually pretty :pimp: , on another note this catfish show is jokes

Back
Top Bottom