the thread about nothing...

RIP beezylocks.. Just reading through his post's got me sad. Dude was full of life and ready to beat his illness. Sucks
frown.gif
Real life.....

RIP Breezylocks man. F Cancer

Aint nothing wrong with touching your cousin man, like if Rashida Jones wanted to sample the meat you gonna be like" no, stop, cmon were cousins"? Nah cousins aint even real family, thats why they're called cousins and not siblings. Dudes in Columbia working out the meat using donkeys without permission when they got cousins that they could have actually gotten consent from. Although I bet those damn donkeys don't give back talk and snitch about you taking extra cookies out of the cookie jar.

solid post, would rep again.

RIP beezylocks.. Just reading through his post's got me sad. Dude was full of life and ready to beat his illness. Sucks :frown:
Real life.....

RIP Breezylocks man. F Cancer

I say real life all the time cuz of dude. Got my people saying it too. The legacy lives on.

well some good news for those who brought it up the other day, Beans actually still has both lungs what they did was reflate the one.

Ofcourse TMZ had some wrong info again

You really was going to risk going to work smelling musty?
Man I got some bottles of Spring Water. I could have washed my underarms and nuts and been fine. Powder
laugh.gif

Is it bad that I chug black coffee now??
take care of your teeth man
Yo did Dr. Manhattan catch a ban hammer for that thread? Haven't seen him
laugh.gif
he'll be back sadly...they always find their way back
Aint nothing wrong with touching your cousin man, like if Rashida Jones wanted to sample the meat you gonna be like" no, stop, cmon were cousins"? Nah cousins aint even real family, thats why they're called cousins and not siblings. Dudes in Columbia working out the meat using donkeys without permission when they got cousins that they could have actually gotten consent from. Although I bet those damn donkeys don't give back talk and snitch about you taking extra cookies out of the cookie jar.
rxHiePQ.png

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom