the thread about nothing...

2 hour kanye interview....thats kinda long but I have listened to the first 15mins and really thought it was insightful

Selena done grown up

Work computer issues...what else is new

I got a warning yesterday because my HID lights on my car are blue

I didn't get a repair order just a warning

Would you guys pay like $200 to switch them to white?

My boys told me if I got no repair order I shouldn't

I made the mistake of mixing coffee and old lil jon...

At my desk sweating.. :smh:

Apple ftw

Been with this company for 11 years, new manager and I hate him. He disgust me.

Time to bounce

What in the hell have you been sticking your meat in, son??

I think you should make a thread about it.

Last edited:
I have a testicle infection from a parasite. My doctor gave me antibiotics and told me not to masturbate and **** for a 2weeks it's been 11 days I just saw this **** and jacked off on a white paper plate. My nut looked like snot and had boogers in it,but it was the best but I ever had. **** felt so good,I jacked off twice and the second load was normal. I wish I was still sick. You don't know how good that green cum with boogers feels. It's like nuts vomitting and sending energy all through your body

I have a testicle infection from a parasite. My doctor gave me antibiotics and told me not to masturbate and **** for a 2weeks it's been 11 days I just saw this **** and jacked off on a white paper plate. My nut looked like snot and had boogers in it,but it was the best but I ever had. **** felt so good,I jacked off twice and the second load was normal. I wish I was still sick. You don't know how good that green cum with boogers feels. It's like nuts vomitting and sending energy all through your body

maybe because you haven't busted in a nut in 11 days? That's why it felt so good?

Anyways. Was drinking a redbull while browsing NT and coughed and now my screen is all sticky.

Bruh your doctor said don't bust for 2 weeks and you only made it 11 days. If i had an infection in my junk and i was told not to bust for 2 weeks i wouldn't for a month just to make sure i don't make anything worse.

Back
Top Bottom