the thread about nothing...

5D33E2C2-0D8F-4021-ADA2-1F6144E5759C.jpeg

she must take huge dumps

Awesome atmosphere for Brazil games. Belgium is a problem man rooting for them to beat France. Hope you guys enjoy the video.

I'll check this out when I'm in williamsburg..they got really mixed reviews tho

It was my friend's birthday yesterday. We went to diner + club with a large group of people.

One of our friend didn't want to join for diner and was just going to hit the club after with her bf.

Now she knows the place we're going after. Diner is a bit longer than expected because we are a large group.

She texts my boy who gives her the details of what's happening.

30 minutes later, we're walking to the club, we get in. I check my phone she texted 15 minutes ago me asking where we are. I tell her we just got in.

She hits me up a few minutes later talking about she left because we didn't follow-up with her. What lol?!

She could've went to the club and wait for us there. Grab a drink with her man and start chilling but she just left?

Where is the logic in there? Is she off?

Jokes on her, we had a blast.

CLIFFS:
- friend and her bf were suppose to meet us at the club
- took me 15 minute to answer her text to let her know we just got in
- told me she's out because we didn't answer
- She knew which place we were going
- is she off? Couldn't she just go and wait for us there?

It was my friend's birthday yesterday. We went to diner + club with a large group of people.

One of our friend didn't want to join for diner and was just going to hit the club after with her bf.

Now she knows the place we're going after. Diner is a bit longer than expected because we are a large group.

She texts my boy who gives her the details of what's happening.

30 minutes later, we're walking to the club, we get in. I check my phone she texted 15 minutes ago me asking where we are. I tell her we just got in.

She hits me up a few minutes later talking about she left because we didn't follow-up with her. What lol?!

She could've went to the club and wait for us there. Grab a drink with her man and start chilling but she just left?

Where is the logic in there? Is she off?

Jokes on her, we had a blast.

CLIFFS:
- friend and her bf were suppose to meet us at the club
- took me 15 minute to answer her text to let her know we just got in
- told me she's out because we didn't answer
- She knew which place we were going
- is she off? Couldn't she just go and wait for us there?

https://niketalk.com/threads/do-you-keep-your-phone-on-silent.674078/

Anyone have the link to the car thread?

Also, any recommendations for a SUV with 3rd row seating?

7.5 . Payed for it on YT

Just saw Jumanji last night cuz u said it was good.

I honestly would have never watched that until I saw the 7.5.
It Was entertaining i can't lie. Predictable but entertaining. Def more than what I was expecting.

The best part to me was the actors acting like their teenage counterparts.

The rock is a national treasure

REPORT: FEMALE Rapper Saweetie . .. Was Allegedly J COLE'S SIDE CHICK!!!
saweetie_jcole.png

There may be some real life LOVE AND HIP HOP brewing. According to a popular Instagram blog - Saweetie and rapper J Cole may have had SOME KIND OF ROMANCE. J Cole is currently married.

The instagram blog suggested that J Cole and 25 year old Saweetie - who met years ago and stayed in contact - have been romantically together. Here's Saweetie explaining how she and J Cole met outside his tour bus, She sounds like she definitely has a crush on him:

J cole doing side chicks right. Shawty is bad

Last edited:
REPORT: FEMALE Rapper Saweetie . .. Was Allegedly J COLE'S SIDE CHICK!!!
saweetie_jcole.png

There may be some real life LOVE AND HIP HOP brewing. According to a popular Instagram blog - Saweetie and rapper J Cole may have had SOME KIND OF ROMANCE. J Cole is currently married.

The instagram blog suggested that J Cole and 25 year old Saweetie - who met years ago and stayed in contact - have been romantically together. Here's Saweetie explaining how she and J Cole met outside his tour bus, She sounds like she definitely has a crush on him:

J cole doing side chicks right. Shawty is bad
She's so fine to me

We're gonna start seeing a lot of these cardi b like women in the coming years.

Can't rap for ish, but look fine as hell for eye candy exposure.

Back
Top Bottom