the thread about nothing...

Back 2 back licks.
753BFF77-5F85-4113-9009-030B0C775B75.jpeg

Hate that injuries are going to be the topic of discussion for these Finals and the otucome. Raps are purely outplaying the Warriors...getting stronger as the Warriors show fatigue.

I have to really reexamine where I put this Warriors team in the terms of historical rankings. I was convinced, win or lose this year, they were a dynasty. But now that a loss looks likely...Looking at the 1st title...it came by way of injuries vs their opponent. 2nd year they won 73 games and loss to the same team that beat the year before now that the team was healthy. Then they added a top 5 player to an already Finals capable team so no shock they won a title, (and face a team missing it's best player in the WCF in 2017. Then 2018, we have a CP3 injury and 23 straight missed 3PFGA that gets them to the Finals and 3rd title in 4 years.

Really thought that was enough for a dynasty, but the facts of the matter don't look all that grand.

Hate that injuries are going to be the topic of discussion for these Finals and the otucome. Raps are purely outplaying the Warriors...getting stronger as the Warriors show fatigue.

I have to really reexamine where I put this Warriors team in the terms of historical rankings. I was convinced, win or lose this year, they were a dynasty. But now that a loss looks likely...Looking at the 1st title...it came by way of injuries vs their opponent. 2nd year they won 73 games and loss to the same team that beat the year before now that the team was healthy. Then they added a top 5 player to an already Finals capable team so no shock they won a title, (and face a team missing it's best player in the WCF in 2017. Then 2018, we have a CP3 injury and 23 straight missed 3PFGA that gets them to the Finals and 3rd title in 4 years.

Really thought that was enough for a dynasty, but the facts of the matter don't look all that grand.
I’m waiting till the series is 100% over to judge them

Back
Top Bottom