the thread about nothing...

No not the Salma Hayek thread. :frown:
It’s a sad day in NT history |l
Did he say why it got removed?
Meth explained before he was getting rid of all the appreciation threads because he was getting copyright infringements from certain pictures posted. And instead of going through each thread to delete certain pictures he just cans the whole thread. We lost some great ones.:frown:
So my neighbor downstairs has a boy and a girl that are probably twins...maybe 1 year apart in age. Age is any where from 7 - 9 years old. They are in a 2 bedroom, which leads to believe the brother and sister are sharing a room. For the price they are paying for that 2 bed room, they could afford a 3 bedroom in the same area.

I noticed that outside were 2 fairly feminine bikes for the kids. But I don't judge that too hard...I let my daughter pick her own bike and she picked a blue Paw Patrol bike that her mom told me not to get for her because it looks too boyish.

So...as the weather has warmed up here and the pool becomes a viable option, I've seen the boy in a 2 piece bathing suit...for girls. Now I totally get allowing your child to make their own decisions. Like I said, I let my daughter pick out a blue bike. But a 2 piece bathing suit for a 7 year old boy seems like a bridge too far. Like, you should tell him it's for girls.
Snap-2017-05-10-at-14.48.58.png

lol @ fashion designer. Let him move to SF Bay Area and flourish. There isn’t an “anti-gay” sentiment here and i personally know a partner at an accounting firm, a doctor, a VP of finance, an engineering manager at Salesforce, etc that all seem to be doing just fine. Mature people respect dollars more than than sexual orientation and he’ll have a lot more doors opened for him if he’s a success. And success will be a lot more probable if he’s doing something he’s got a passion and proclivity for doing.

Also 6’7:basketball player to gay: fashion designer makes no sense. I guess it makes sense if your target population is Magic Johnson’s son.
Like I suggested earlier, I wouldn't force a career decision on my child. I would introduce the possibility and if he doesn't want to pursue it, then so be it. Those positions you mentioned are what a "realist" would recommend and if you are satisfied with it then more power to you. There will always be some anti-gay sentiment no matter the field, location, or socioeconomic status. Your statements have generalizations just like mine. Again I ultimately believe in free will and letting the chips fall where they may.

Last edited:
Before I go to bed.

This seller on eBay had these air max lights I wanted. So I missed the first auction. Whoever won flaked. So seller puts them back up more expensive. I offer the last ending auction price plus $10 if he sells them to me now and ends the auction NO ONE has bid on. Seller gets an attitude like “why would I do that when I can make more”. Then later sends me a message from a UK buyer interested and is like “See I got people interested”.

Dude flaked.:rofl:
Then dude put them back up for $20 bucks more.
No one bid.:rofl:
Now they are back up there for the price I offered but I won’t buy them off principle seller was a dickhead.:lol:

Honest question here, not me being a smart ***.

Do you think a 7 year old could know if he/she "swings that way"?

This is the question that i never could grasp. I thought girls were "gross" until i was like 12 ish. I guess i was a late bloomer but all i wanted to do was play sports and be outside. When people would joke with me when i was young like 8-12 ish about a girlfriend id always look at them sideways like uhhh what?

I honestly don't think i had any depth of knowledge to know what my sexual orientation was or was going to be when i was that young. Like it wasn't even on my radar. So i honestly don't know if a 7 year old could make a call on that type of issue. If my kid asks me questions when they are that age i think i would just be like wait until you get older you will figure it out. I am not going to condemn them for acting a certain way...but if my boy was like 7 years old and said dad i want to be a girl...i am not about to take them seriously and head down the road of converting them. They will get a "cool, wait until you get older"

Now that I think about it the current flag still represents oppression so I guess it still doesn’t matter. I just wanted some birthday AM1s (July 4 is my bday). Ruined it for me.
I'm honestly not too caught up with things like that. Get your shoes if you love em.
And an early Happy Bday to you!
:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom