the thread about nothing...

Kind of, but I think the longer I wait the less I will get out of it. I feel like if I get them in my mid 30's or later what is the point? But that is just my opinion and is subject to change.
Haha yea it’s going to look like you’re going through a mid life crisis but if you like them then who cares, you’re self employed. You seem really professional on here and well versed, kinda surprised you want one on your neck.

One of my goals is to get tatted the traditional way in Japan on my back and I’m getting old already but still hoping to do it one day.

man...just had a romantic getaway that went south too hard.

staying at this place..we get the best room they have, the swimming pool suite.
20191003_094434.jpg

20191003_094455.jpg
and I decide to do two nights, cuz I want a full 24+ hour access to the pool, not some bull**** 6 - 11 one night stay.

so we get there. bathroom sink is closed and no pull handle to open it up. okay whatever, we call for them to fix it. as soon as we make the call, I see a collection of 20 ants in the room all in one spot right by the bed. I don't wanna freak my girl out so I just handle it and keep it pushing.

buddy comes to open the drain. all good. over the next 20 or so minutes I begin to notice gnats all over the room. wide winged gnats...my research indicates they are drain flies. I must have killed about 6 to 8 in a short trip to the bathroom. getting kinda disgusted, but really just wanna enjoy my time with my wife...not like I never dealt with gnats before.

so we finally get some pool time. cool ****, besides the few gnats that had drowned in the pool that we had to fling out.

we wrap up pool time to wind down the night. my wife is cool, but I'm just still seeing a ton of flies. between us winding down and me actually going to sleep, I must have killed at least 10 more gnats. we're talking infestation here. and I keep seeing ants on the floor. not the same quantity that I saw at first. but constantly present.

I go to the front desk in the morning time to make them aware of the issue and ask to switch rooms. the person at the front desk is a new face to me and they had guest in the lobby (small room, can easily hear any room level conversation) so I try to explain the situation discretely and not dive into the history of the room (basically did not ask if this was a known problem to that person). they said that'd be fine however the cleaning crew doesn't return until 10 a.m. so we'd have to wait until then.

since I don't know when we'll be moving and I don't want to wash up, pool time, get notified of the change and have to wash up again to do the move, I just forgo pool time until we get moved.

while waiting, I see the person that checked us in yesterday and i pull him to the side to let him know. he admits that the room given to us has had numerous complaints about gnats but also says the ants are a new issue.

so they move us at about 11. give us a complementary bottle of champagne. cool, party begins again. so I wash my ***. me and my girl start playing around on the bed.
Fam...I'm eating the box
when someone busts into our room totally unannounced and without knocking. mood dead. flat dead.

so first I got a dirty *** room, then gave a peeping tom a show. my patience is at its end. and my wife is freaked out, doesn't want to stay. but we rarely get chances like this so she lets me make the call.

I go to the front desk. I speak with the owner but was not aware of the fact that it was the owner at the time.

while I am angry, I am not yelling or cursing.

I say this wasn't acceptable and some form of compensation has to be offered.

he asks what would I want. I say a free night. he says he can't do that. I say what can you do. he offers less than 10 percent of my total stay (20 percent of a 1 night stay). i say no I am not willing to accept that.

he asks do I want to leave. I explain that my wife does however I do not but there has to be something done for these inconveniences.

he says you can leave in 15 minutes and I'll refund you 1 night. I say hell no.

we are basically talking at/past each other. I make it clear that I would like for him to listen to me. and I say I want us to come to an agreed upon solution to this problem. he asked is leaving now and being provided a one night refund not acceptable. I say it is not. he says that's all I can do. I say can i speak with your manager. he tells me he's the owner and that I've been "very rude" to him. he caps it off by saying we have 15 minutes to leave or he will call the sheriff.

chargeback season.

we didn't let it ruin our time, but that whole thing truly did **** up a lot of our flow.

bro how are you going to get on here post all this and not even mention where this place is at so another NTer wont end up in this mess?

and you need to get on google and post this review and give them a 1 star.

i know my wife would of been ready to go just because of the bugs smh

that was poor service

I can’t wear Polos to work and I wish I can. I feel like any other race won’t get judge as much for having tats comparing to being an Asian person with tats.

I feel you..black people get it the worst . Hispanics and Asians are looked at as gang members. Sucks it’s like that. I’m Hispanic btw. It just seems like black people are already profiled and with sleeves look like killers to jobs

Earthquake, anybody else feel it in the bay?
You Cali folks are either really brave or just have become pretty immune to earthquakes lol. I could never live someplace where its constant earthquake activity...I'd run for my life. I'll take my NYC winters over Cali quakes anyday haha

My friend set up a go fund me so his family can pay last month rents and he gave me permission to share it

You dont have to donate and any positive thoughts you could send his way are appreciated

Back
Top Bottom