the thread about nothing...

He was lecturing you on using MSG? He’s not a true Asian. Asian card revoked. Hahah
The guy is a health nut.
Some of the health stuff he would preach to me and my other friend roommate would go in one ear right out the other. Cause we would see him over eat food. Hypocrite lol.

The guy is a health nut.
Some of the health stuff he would preach to me and my other friend roommate would go in one ear right out the other. Cause we would see him over eat food. Hypocrite lol.
:lol: These health nuts do over think stuff sometimes. I think everyone should eat a little bit of everything. Let the body adapt and adjust. Just don’t go crazy on real unhealthy stuff like fat, sweets and fried stuff.

Yeah this getting a little out of hand with a the alphabet gang...
7BF55249-8881-4E88-9FD2-81479806747F.jpeg

I can’t believe they might actually shut off powers for at least 2 days up to 5 days starting after midnight. How crazy is that if they do shut off power for 5 days!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here ever buy anything off the dark web? Trying to see how hard it is to get some magic mushrooms or dmt

support your local dope man.

Does Cali have taco cabana?
I stop eating there, but it’s hit and miss, at times.

they sell fresh made pancakes which I rather eat then the the taco type food they sell.
no but it looks like microwave food.

It’s so frustrating though. Especially when he’s great at remembering trivia, song lyrics, dance moves, using the computer... etc. But walking is complicated? I just take it he only pays attention to stuff he cares about. I made sure to explain to him why it was so important to watch for traffic and gave him several things to look out for. I’ll see how he does tomorrow and hopefully he remembers without me telling him. He wants to be independent already but I told him he can’t go out on his own if he can’t walk the streets.
That’s part of autism. I’ve dealt with autistic adults and having a fixation is a symptom. One was into photography, one was a foreign army buff, all kinds of stuff. I helped with mood stuff but actual autism treatment is behavioral therapy. Exposure and literal teaching by coaching through practice. The frustrating part is like no matter how much you teach there are some situations that can’t be chanced. He’ll probably get that and a lot of other things late, but he’ll get it eventually.
Never leave him. He’s high functioning. I’ve seen people like that but have no family or family that isn’t involved. Their fate is group homes that send them to adult daycare centers during the day. Sad lonely and depressing. Group home gets all of ssi check and they are rationed out like 60-100 bucks throughout the month which usually supports their cig habit.

That’s part of autism. I’ve dealt with autistic adults and having a fixation is a symptom. One was into photography, one was a foreign army buff, all kinds of stuff. I helped with mood stuff but actual autism treatment is behavioral therapy. Exposure and literal teaching by coaching through practice. The frustrating part is like no matter how much you teach there are some situations that can’t be chanced. He’ll probably get that and a lot of other things late, but he’ll get it eventually.
Never leave him. He’s high functioning. I’ve seen people like that but have no family or family that isn’t involved. Their fate is group homes that send them to adult daycare centers during the day. Sad lonely and depressing. Group home gets all of ssi check and they are rationed out like 60-100 bucks throughout the month which usually supports their cig habit.

This kid is super bright and is very social. He has no shame and loves to perform for people in public, he made Quest Love from The Roots smile from ear to ear once. He barely used any instructions for those performances but I’m hoping I can get him excited about learning/remembering how to walk the streets. He gave me hope today when I noticed him checking for cars in the parking lot as we were leaving the restaurant tonight. He turned to me and said “yeah uncle Jay, I see what you mean about the cars. We have to check all the time”. Man I had a huge smile on my face after that.

There’s no way any of us will leave his side. We’ve always been a close family (sometimes smothering) so those chances of him being alone are zero. My brother and I are now working on his younger brother who is very selfish and self centered. We want him to understand that there will be a time in the future where he’ll be the only one left to care for his older brother and that he must not leave him to fend for himself. I think he gets it now.

Thanks for the advice and your opinion. I really do appreciate it.

About to move so I've been checking out various different apartments. Think I'm gonna have to go with the one with the biggest walk in closet.

Getting a fake PayPal confirmation saying I bought a penis extender. Definitely see some people clicking and logging in

Back
Top Bottom