the thread about nothing...

came to work late by 30 min due to traffic... should i tell my boss or should i just stay quiet..

he can see i signed in late but im hoping he doesnt check lol

barney-robin-jump.gif

a bug deff going around in philly

sitting at my desk freezing with hoodie and jacket on, ear ache, throat hurting and a bad stomach bug

and the day is draggin on by smh only 12

So I'm returning an email with an acceptance letter attached and I'm just typing in the normal professional blurb(Good morning, thank you for your time and considerations blah blah). Why is gmail auto filling in every sentence I begin to type? Google be doing too much sometimes.

I’ll be in Barcelona for NYE - I don’t drink but I do want the VIP $500 Euro for 2 bottles..

All the VIP’s are starting at $500 Euros.

perhaps I should just go to a restaurant :lol:

so in the picture is describing how the Astros cheated with the computer close by and the trash can.. during certain pitches durin 2017 astros cheated by hitting that trash can a certain amount of times depending on what pitch was bout to be thrown.. Astros were stealing signs so they knew what pitch to execpt at times

I'm in a little bit of a rut right now.

Would you rather accept a job offer that is further away from you but pays more, has a more consistent schedule, BUT shifts are 12 hours long?
OR would you rather accept another job that's ~35 minutes closer (depending on traffic, lulz) by driving commute times, has 8 hour shifts, but has a rotating schedule?
The first job offer pays $15k more than the latter, sooooo I really don't know.

To the Bay Area folks, the job that pays more is in South City, and the one closer to me is in the Emeryville/Oakland border. I'm gonna be driving from the Vallejo area, if that matters.

Would you rather accept a job offer that is further away from you but pays $15k more, has a more consistent schedule, BUT shifts are 12 hours long?
OR would you rather accept another job that's ~35 minutes closer (depending on traffic, lulz) by driving commute times, has 8 hour shifts, but has a rotating schedule?

To the Bay Area folks, the job that pays more is in South City, and the one closer to me is in the Emeryville/Oakland border. I'm gonna be driving from the Vallejo area, if that matters.

South City to Oak/Emeryville can be up to an hour if you're in rush hour. As far as the 12 hr shift job goes, is it 4-12s or 5-12s cause that could be a game changer. Also you would have to cross two bridges for the south city job :sick:

Would you rather accept a job offer that is further away from you but pays more, has a more consistent schedule, BUT shifts are 12 hours long?
The first job offer pays $15k more than the latter, sooooo I really don't know.

Is gas, time, servicing your car, toll and commute worth the extra $15k? Commuting gets tough after a while. What kind of schedule is the rotating shift? No graveyard shifts right? What schedule for the 12 hr shifts? 4 days a week? Vallejo to South City is way more than 35 min. Traffic is crazy either going through the Bay Bridge or San Mateo bridge, especially going back home. I think i would take the closer commute one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt get the job. Recruiter refused to tell me over email and called me five times to do so. Nice

I'm gonna study a lot harder and kill my future interviews. This job was trying to lock me in for two years at a lower pay rate before transitioning me to a regular full time. I'm gonna get a better one, I just got to keep working

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom