the thread about nothing...

Have your nephew seen all of the Karate Kid movies? Is the first one his favorite? I have always like KK2 more. Kumiko was prob my first movie crush haha. Just YouTubed the tea ceremony part hahah

He’s seen part 1 & 2 but not part 3. I misplaced that one or let someone borrow it. His favorite is part 1 because of the music in it and he memorized the dialogue damn near word for word, lol.

My favorite scene from 2 was the beginning when they tell you Allie dumped Daniel for a UCLA football player and she wrecked his classic convertible too. Poor Daniel looked so irritated :lol:

Really? Nice. Haha, my first movie crush was Phobe Cates in ‘Fast times at Ridgemont High’. It was filmed in my High School (Van Nuys) and the San Fernando Valley where I live. Time keeps passing and the area keeps changing more and more.

Instagram-6d018a.png

Just did some online Christmas shopping for my little nephews. Man, I wish my uncles bought me gifts, I think it happened only one time and that was 35 years ago :lol::frown::sick:

12 year old got this detailed action figure set. He’s a big fan of the original movie.
1575259883644.jpeg

The 10 year old likes He-Man cartoons and Thundercats cartoons. He‘s always saying how much he enjoys seeing my old figures. Now he can open his own
1575260152827.jpeg
1575260479096.jpeg

Now that I have toys covered my brother is going to handle sneakers for them. Nike outlets here we come.
I was so sick when i lost panthros nunchucks
1575298952866.png

So I went to the Brooklyn Nets game yesterday. At halftime I went to the bathroom and then got some food. When I get back to my seat this family took it over with 2 kids (~10 yrs old) in the seats that belonged to my friend and I. We politely tell them that they're in our seats so they move over without much of a fuss. I'm not sure where their original seats were but the two kids decided that they'd just share the seat next to me.

The whole second half they were pretty annoying. They would try to wrestle each other and of course they kept bumping me in the process. So I tap one of them and ask them to stop and they do. Then after they stopped wrestling one kid wouldn't shut up about how there's not enough room and they're so squished. In my mind I was thinking, "No s***, there's two of you in a seat designed for 1 person". Whenever the "MAKE SOME NOISE" graphic would come up on the jumbotron instead of directing their screams and cheers towards the court they would just shriek into each other's ears. By the 4th quarter I guess they both lost interest and they took out their phones and started watching Youtube videos with maxed out volume. Granted we were in an NBA arena so the noise was almost drowned out but still kind of annoying. And then every minute or so one of the kids would scream. "HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT? WHO IS WINNING? WHAT'S THE SCORE?".

TL;DR: Kids were being annoying at basketball game. Parents do pretty much nothing to keep them in check.
Maybe I should've said something, but I figured kids will be kids. I think I'm just more mad that the Nets lost a close one :lol:

you talking about the tiger woods reaction thread??
Nah, that first date thread with the woman guzzling the butter stream from the hibachi chef.

Once Boofoo threw his kufi into the thread and made it racial by page 2, f***ery ensued.

Thread is locked now and some posts were scrubbed but that joint took a classic SHARP NT turn. :lol:

Nah, that first date thread with the woman guzzling the butter stream from the hibachi chef.

Once Boofoo threw his kufi into the thread and made it racial by page 2, f***ery ensued.

Thread is locked now and some posts were scrubbed but that joint took a classic SHARP NT turn. :lol:

damn I had no idea :rofl: :rofl:

NT gonna NT i suppose :lol:

You watching Watchmen, bruv?

I don’t remember seeing you post in the thread for it.

If not, get on it.
E349B045-3080-48F1-AD90-C612C680A69F.png

YESSSSIRRRRRRR! Haven’t watched sundays episode yet, but this was my reaction after episode 5. Joint got me doing all kinds of research :lol:

show really the goods. This episode was that Neo moment from The Matrix. The whole movie you’re wondering “Is he really The One? Is he really The One?” And you’re not really sure until he stops the bullets from the agents and yeah you know the rest.

same feeling with this show. I’m not sure if this show is the goods, it has some moments and then BAM! This episode is it chief. This is Neo. Bullet stopping. The One.

Did a little research also. The first black police officer in New York City was named Samuel J. Battle, pictured here.
AFF7CFE5-EE40-411F-A8D8-9E8318F0451B.jpeg

The officer that initiated hooded justice at his badge ceremony and warned him to beware Cyclops? Lieutenant Battle. Pictured below. (Left)
68780052-6134-4823-8392-250BFF2FB715.jpeg

very cool.

YESSSSIRRRRRRR! Haven’t watched sundays episode yet, but this was my reaction after episode 5. Joint got me doing all kinds of research :lol:
Ok, yeah, I remember that post. :lol:

DO NOT step in that thread before watching yesterday’s ep. Don’t make the same mistakes I did.
329C4946-6AE1-4D0B-B9F7-CA49E36255D3.png

Y'all think I can finesse a free oil change if I bring my car in for a recall? The recall is to fix a cylinder deactivation issue. I have my own oil and filter. Just need the labor

Back
Top Bottom