the thread about nothing...

don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are? yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size? it's a better deal?"
ohwell.gif

random rant: begin...

7 years have passed, and I found myself in a similar situation and posted it in my IG story... bayyrd bayyrd hits me up and is like "yo this is how TAN started" - crazy

Nothing like a Jordan 11 saturday. First time participating in a while

Added to my cart and Apple paid in about 5 or 6 seconds. I get this screen

0E496913-E327-47B8-A5D9-6316354BD8B8.png

Followed by a “could not process order. Please try again later.” Message. Nice. Leaving that joint in my checkout bag until forever then. I don’t eem care.

Reactions: Ube
Which XI's are releasing next December?

Edit: Nvm, supposedly JB will release a black XI with a silver jumpman.

Last edited:
I asked myself yesterday I’d I really wanted the black/red 11s...then realized if I have to ask myself that question...I really don’t want them.

ECB18CFE-C200-44DF-9F39-893D159A47F0.gif
I had that experience last year. I was on the fence. Then I was out when the OG ultra boosts dropped.

Still copped though. cuz I'm a sucka.

But I'm in these streets for these breds. might be my favorite shoe. Secured on SNKRS but trying to get a pair in hand today and half size down.

I have never bought a pair of sneakers in a brick and mortar store on release date. I feel like I missed part of the sneakerhead experience.

Morning!

I can’t believe I wasn’t able to get the xi thru snkrs today. I actually wanted them. Every link sold out but I guess hibbett dropped late and copped with ease. Too easy...prob gonna get canceled knowing how my luck is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom