the thread about nothing...

howlin rays
din tai fung
EMC
I was planning on Howling Ray’s and either DTF or Mama Lu’s, I’ve been to Mama Lu’s once a while back and I thought it was pretty good.. Will look into EMC.

Thanks.

I was planning on Howling Ray’s and either DTF or Mama Lu’s, I’ve been to Mama Lu’s once a while back and I thought it was pretty good.. Will look into EMC.

Thanks.

i prefer mama lu's over DTF but DTF is what everyone raves about. it's also located at the mall so it's kinda convenient since you're visiting.

AD6499E7-95D0-4A4F-9234-0584C3A4A359.jpeg

i prefer mama lu's over DTF but DTF is what everyone raves about. it's also located at the mall so it's kinda convenient since you're visiting.
There’s a DTF about 40 min from me in San Jose but I never made an effort to go because of the crowd. I prefer setups like Mama Lu’s, feels more “homey”...that mom and pop feel.

Also, which mall is this? I don’t think I’ve been to an actual mall when I’m there besides The Grove.

There’s a DTF about 40 min from me in San Jose but I never made an effort to go because of the crowd. I prefer setups like Mama Lu’s, feels more “homey”...that mom and pop feel.

Also, which mall is this? I don’t think I’ve been to an actual mall when I’m there besides The Grove.

if you're in San Gabriel - Westfield Santa Anita in Arcadia, which is like 10-15 mins away from SG
if you're in Anaheim - South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa

Back
Top Bottom