the thread about nothing...

Thank you Rage! I hate buying tickets through Ticketmaster. I swear they buy their own tickets and resell them for a higher price!

8396147C-B1E8-4435-A81A-985E6293AF07.jpeg

Last edited:
Date with that doctor was crazy, city was basically empty because corona. I haven’t actually been on a date in a long time where I genuinely enjoyed my time. For so many years dates would be a total drag and sex was the only motivation. This girl got me doing nothing all day but think about her. Spent hours just at the harbourfront staring at the water daydreaming

Date with that doctor was crazy, city was basically empty because corona. I haven’t actually been on a date in a long time where I genuinely enjoyed my time. For so many years dates would be a total drag and sex was the only motivation. This girl got me doing nothing all day but think about her. Spent hours just at the harbourfront staring at the water daydreaming
Sounds like things are looking up for you since you moved. Job offers, dating...you don’t sound so down now. Good to hear.

9Tq9trj.gif

loljk. Sounds like you're thriving out there. Keep at it and stay safe!

In the queue for this Rage tickets - May the force be with me :lol:

WTF it’s 2000+ people ahead of me - I got 3 cities open just in case :smh
This **** sucks man. Struck out on Pearl Jam tickets last week and now this.

So I got my tickets - 75% of any seats are $125.

they have the lower seats from
$250-$600 that’s going to charities...

The general admission tickets on the floor are not for sale yet (the ones I wanted)

I would got the lower seats but I had to buy 3 tickets and couldn’t take the chance someone flaking. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom