the thread about nothing...

Finally got in contact with Uniqlo. Email only, can’t even call them. I guess this WORLD WIDE company can’t afford to have people work from home. They gave me my money back immediately. I placed the order on the 9th, got shipped email on the 11th. Turns out my order never even made it to Fedex and the shipped email had to have went out automatically. I bet if I ordered something now, it’d come right on. Them folks absolutely panicked. :smh: I know I’m not the only person to place an order that day. Even under current circumstances that’s bad business.

Finally got in contact with Uniqlo. Email only, can’t even call them. I guess this WORLD WIDE company can’t afford to have people work from home. They gave me my money back immediately. I placed the order on the 9th, got shipped email on the 11th. Turns out my order never even made it to Fedex and the shipped email had to have went out automatically. I bet if I ordered something now, it’d come right on. Them folks absolutely panicked. :smh: I know I’m not the only person to place an order that day. Even under current circumstances that’s bad business.
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer thoughts, advice?

went straight to feet, my favourite new release this year so far:
1585251203791.jpeg

Dang, that's weak. I think I placed an order around that time, but I eventually got it.

Glad you at least got your money back.

Back
Top Bottom