the thread about nothing...

ArcticAppropriateFlea-size_restricted.gif

5e3dc028df2f6613833b5e17

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
Yeah, like there aren't WHITE Latino's who are ardent Trump supporters. You see these lame mofo's on here who claim that that have a person on ignore, yet behave like a hit dog once the throw is made.

My man sugafree sugafree says it base, nothing but a bunch of fake busta's around here.

Once you become of Black consciousness, Black awareness? What all the OTHERS feel about you , really and truly does not matter.

Proud Black man here.

I don’t know about you.... but I can’t like someone who discriminates against people who look like me. I’m Latino so theres that.
I’m Dominican so I’m Latino to, not sure what that has to do with much. He discriminates against the criminal Latinos the same way he criticizes any body else white or black or Spanish. How old are you by the way if you don’t mind me asking.

Sigh...Cherry Blossom Festival has been canceled this year at SF Japantown. Hope they won’t cancel the Obon festival in Oakland in August, been my tradition to go since I was a kid.

I’m Dominican so I’m Latino to, not sure what that has to do with much. He discriminates against the criminal Latinos the same way he criticizes any body else white or black or Spanish. How old are you by the way if you don’t mind me asking.

I’m half Mexican half Guatemalan. Nothing else needs to be said :lol:

Sigh...Cherry Blossom Festival has been canceled this year at SF Japantown. Hope they won’t cancel the Obon festival in Oakland in August, been my tradition to go since I was a kid.

Aww that sucks. However, you can see how that would be necessary at this point. I imagine there would be flair ups even months after it calms down. This thing is so contagious that just a few could have us in lockdown all over again nation wide.

I’m half Mexican half Guatemalan. Nothing else needs to be said :lol:

Aww that sucks. However, you can see how that would be necessary at this point. I imagine there would be flair ups even months after it calms down. This thing is so contagious that just a few could have us in lockdown all over again nation wide.
Yea definitely. Just disappointed that’s all. Hoping there will be less cases during the Summer because of the heat. The news was talking about how there’s not much of an outbreak in Mexico because of the hot weather, hope that’s true when Summer comes around here. But they could also be wrong since it’s just starting there.

Yea definitely. Just disappointed that’s all. Hoping there will be less cases during the Summer because of the heat. The news was talking about how there’s not much of an outbreak in Mexico because of the hot weather, hope that’s true when Summer comes around here. But they could also be wrong since it’s just starting there.

Yeah, I understand your disappointment. Lets hope this gets cleared up soon, I have faith things will get better.

Mexico is worrying me. The president doesn’t believe anything big will happen and is not setting up any kinds of precautions or safety measures. The country as a whole only has about 1,500 ventilators total. This has all the makings of a disaster. I hope that hot weather stuff is true after all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom