the thread about nothing...

bfjl5yml16051.jpg

Man i'm kinda sick of car companies and their pricing. 99% of the world can't even buy the cheapest new car straight up, they have to incur debt if they even qualify. Then we get to the "luxury/performance" segment where the cars start breaking down after 2 years. You're telling me a 6 figure car where the parts cost 10k can't last? So you're telling me the original part is 10k but it still broke in a few years? What else in your life does that? Sorry random rant. Just researching cars and kept thinking this is stupid and too far gone to fix.

We send $h!+ to outer space man
Of course they can make pieces that don’t break on a car
but.....
greed
Man i'm kinda sick of car companies and their pricing. 99% of the world can't even buy the cheapest new car straight up, they have to incur debt if they even qualify. Then we get to the "luxury/performance" segment where the cars start breaking down after 2 years. You're telling me a 6 figure car where the parts cost 10k can't last? So you're telling me the original part is 10k but it still broke in a few years? What else in your life does that? Sorry random rant. Just researching cars and kept thinking this is stupid and too far gone to fix.

Back
Top Bottom