the thread about nothing...

If Burlington is open in your state.. Grab a mask and head there. Everything 50% off already deep discounted stuff.

My local one is still closed but I’ll be heading out there once the okay is given. SoCal still has things locked down.

Been buying pairs of shoes from OfferUp. I just scooped up a pair of worn once Reebok Questions for $40. Seller shows me the og box and I see the label reads they’re samples. I don’t see a difference between the general release version but all good, can’t beat that price.

Last edited:
Fr, fr. It ain't about NT or anything.

I struggle w/ depression, and I don't know if this will help or if it applies or what, but a mentality that helps me a lot is: Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end.
I like that. I think it's just one of those stages where I'm feeling it more in these weeks. Thank you, it means alot.

tenor.gif

I accidentally bought someone shoes I actually wanted...
And got some shoes I actually didn't want.

Weird times right now.

Straight From DR: This Mom Makes You Forget Her Age By The Way She Moving That Body!

Rest in peace, Hana Kimura.

Poor girl :frown::frown::smh:

Nearly 100 frank opinions every day. I couldn’t deny that I was hurt. I’m dead. Thank you for giving me a mother. It was a life I wanted to be loved. Thank you to everyone who supported me. I love it. I’m weak, I’m sorry. I don’t want to be a human anymore. It was a life I wanted to be loved. Thank you everyone, I love you. Bye.

Rest In Peace to the young lady. Only 22 man.

3 day weekend this weekend.
i kind of want to go to Utah.
found this nice Airbnb and the drive only 6 hours. I’ll see if I pull the trigger tonight and get it

Moab? Thinking about flying into Denver for 3 days then drive over to Moab for 2-3 days in this tent resort.

Back
Top Bottom