the thread about nothing...

Who thinks that they are a break away from becoming a billionaire? The average American makes $700 per week.

A lot of people unfortunately. When discussing the disparity between the wealthiest Americans and the poorest, I've had grown men who you'd put in the lower middle class bracket defend the billionaires in our society because they think it just took hard work and passion to gain their wealth. They think "honest hard work" can you make you rich and if they just keep working hard maybe one day things will take a turn for the better and they'll also be rich.

A lot of people unfortunately. When discussing the disparity between the wealthiest Americans and the poorest, I've had grown men who you'd put in the lower middle class bracket defend the billionaires in our society because they think it just took hard work and passion to gain their wealth. They think "honest hard work" can you make you rich and if they just keep working hard maybe one day things will take a turn for the better and they'll also be rich.
I am pretty sure most Billionaires have blood on their hands. A few mill is probably attainable for most regular folks who strive hard and have some decent luck.

I am pretty sure most Billionaires have blood on their hands. A few mill is probably attainable for most regular folks who strive hard and have some decent luck.

Well, yeah most educated adults know this about billionaires lol. But we live in a society where a lot of adults are under educated. You can definitely be a millionaire with a successful business or product invention, etc. But they think having $30 billion just means you just hustled harder than anyone else. A lot of people can't grasp truly how much $1bn is in comparison to $1m

elbpi2fdnq751.jpg

They think they can "pull themselves up by the bootstraps" and look down on people they're one missed paycheck away from being.

East Area Rapist is pleading guilty on every charge.

Not sure if he's acting like he's old. I think he's faking it.

They think they can "pull themselves up by the bootstraps" and look down on people they're one missed paycheck away from being.

Most mind blowing thing to me is people born into poverty who idolize generational billionaires as if they've done something to be where they are, not realizing part of why they themselves were born into such a terrible situation was the wealth gap in our country for centuries.

It's a very American thing to glamorize people who's wealth is a product of greed, as opposed to most other countries who know their wealthiest citizens are a symbol of corruption

Back
Top Bottom