the thread about nothing...

92EDCED1-0766-4DC5-8FB2-AA25699DAEA8.jpeg

yall doing anything for July 4 or just staying home from the rona?
Probably nothing. Newsom in CA is already closing things again and I wouldn't be surprised if he closed off the beaches.

Wife's birthday is on Friday. Wanted to go to Napa to her favorite winery, but with cases on the rise, we don't want to.

i was gonna go to a skrip club in san francisco with my coworkers for my birthday, but i don't think that's happening because of miss rona. probably just gonna chill and cook.

hope all you guys are staying safe :smile:

bendover bendover , that’s super dope that you travel so often. Are you doing this alone or got friends coming with you?

Most of my trips have been solo.
I been to 19 countries and only I’ve only gone with friends twice. It’s harder to plan something out with everybody since we all got different schedules. A lot of times I’ll google places to go and if the price is good, I’ll sleep on it and book it in the morning.

i was gonna go to a skrip club in san francisco with my coworkers for my birthday, but i don't think that's happening because of miss rona. probably just gonna chill and cook.

hope all you guys are staying safe :smile:

Here all types of dance are still forbidden, except strippers :lol:

i'm curious to know if they still give contact dance :nerd:

Most of my trips have been solo.
I been to 19 countries and only I’ve only gone with friends twice. It’s harder to plan something out with everybody since we all got different schedules. A lot of times I’ll google places to go and if the price is good, I’ll sleep on it and book it in the morning.
I would do the same but feel like if I am in a foreign country where I don't know anybody, it could be kind of scary.

Back
Top Bottom