the thread about nothing...

marikomorose marikomorose
Are these the kind of calves you like?
18f7c97899fbc6745542ed4794054971.1000x1000x1.png
They aren’t the best, but she does have some type of shape & definition, so they're good. Overall Baylani has pretty amazing body though.

Good album too, btw.

Last edited:
Speaking of calves...got kicked in mine a week ago at soccer and i still cant' walk without a heavy limp. Really hoping there is no blood clot situation

All that gripe i used to give football players back in the day when they would miss games with a "contusion" :lol: its real. The muscle just feels like its constantly locked up

DA823851-12E7-4A7F-BA9E-2DB73D55C3AF.jpeg my whole lower leg is a yellow color now and the blood is pooling a bit down in my ankle too

My job is doing random drug test ..... right after the holiday weekend smh.

we had a ban on visitors due to covid but guess that’s lifted 🤦🏿‍♂️

Speaking of calves...got kicked in mine a week ago at soccer and i still cant' walk without a heavy limp. Really hoping there is no blood clot situation

All that gripe i used to give football players back in the day when they would miss games with a "contusion" :lol: its real. The muscle just feels like its constantly locked up

DA823851-12E7-4A7F-BA9E-2DB73D55C3AF.jpeg my whole lower leg is a yellow color now and the blood is pooling a bit down in my ankle too
Jeez! Mans wanted you outta the game!

Feel better, man. Calf injuries suck.

no shots at you but i find hilarious that the main people who would call athletes "soft" for missing games would be ones who never really laced dem up

no shots at you but i find hilarious that the main people who would call athletes "soft" for missing games would be ones who never really laced dem up

When i was a kid i used to be like "how is marshall faulk in my madden career missing this week with back spasms?!?!?! PLAY THROUGH IT"

Getting older and seeing my body consistently fail me is not fun :lol: . I have been a pretty high level athlete my whole life. Was a soccer national champ when i was 13-15 years old. High School (didn't play in college), Semi-pro leagues...now im 33 and i broke my collar bone last year in a game and now what used to be a "knock" means i can't walk for 2+ weeks.

so so washed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom