the thread about nothing...

Greetings from da Hudson Valley.

0.jpg

Scrolling through my pics. March 12th 2020. Day after NBA shutdown. Last thing I ate from a restaurant before Covid. IHop was rolling out there limited edition cereal pancakes and me and my brother decided to test them out. Joints were pure trash :lol:
IMG_20200312_215232__03.jpg
At quick glance they look ok. But I've learned from past experiences to stay away from any dessert that adds cereal to the mix. It's all for eye candy purposes & 0 satisfaction taste wise. Items like that sell strictly off of their bright eye catching colors. I rmbr going to Bostons Fenual Hall couple years ago & trying some specialty donuts. Went with choc glazed with froot loops topping & some other donut with rice krispies & skittles or some ****- HORRIBLE choices lol. Never again

At quick glance they look ok. But I've learned from past experiences to stay away from any dessert that adds cereal to the mix. It's all for eye candy purposes & 0 satisfaction taste wise. Items like that sell strictly off of their bright eye catching colors. I rmbr going to Bostons Fenual Hall couple years ago & trying some specialty donuts. Went with choc glazed with froot loops topping & some other donut with rice krispies & skittles or some ****- HORRIBLE choices lol. Never again
Yea. Nothing beats cereal and milk. Or even just cereal dry. Rather have eaten the lucky charms dry like popcorn than with the pancakes. Ihop pancakes aren't that good to begin with also. As far as chain pancake houses go, Golden Nugget got some decent fluffy *** buttermilk pancakes.

I haven't eaten pancakes in probably 15 years.

I just don't understand eating things like pancakes, waffles, French toast etc. and considering it a legitimate meal. Might as well have a slice of cake for breakfast.

I haven't eaten pancakes in probably 15 years.

I just don't understand eating things like pancakes, waffles, French toast etc. and considering it a legitimate meal. Might as well have a slice of cake for breakfast.
That’s how I treat it. Like a dessert so i eat it only on occasion but Tbf pancakes and waffles really aren’t that sweet until you put all the Whipped cream and syrup on them

Yea. Nothing beats cereal and milk. Or even just cereal dry. Rather have eaten the lucky charms dry like popcorn than with the pancakes. Ihop pancakes aren't that good to begin with also. As far as chain pancake houses go, Golden Nugget got some decent fluffy *** buttermilk pancakes.
Dry cereal is underated. Yeah you would've been better off eating the lucky charms w/o the pancakes...but hey, now you know. I kinda like Ihops pancakes esp the choc. Chip ones. Never been to a Golden Nugget, have been to & like Denny's. Some of the best waffles I've had was at this Waffle House in Maryland. Threw on some peanut butter morsels on em too...heavenly lol

Back
Top Bottom