the thread about nothing...

There was an episode of Chapelle Show where before he played a skit he talked about himself getting cancelled, and this was back in 2003. He was way ahead of his time :lol:

I'd like to share some pictures from Monday Night Football since it was exactly a year ago when I attended the game at the Coliseum when Ravens whooped on Rams. There were 2 fools who got into it after the game! 😆

I was able to get a good spot behind the visitors sideline for most of the game.
IMG_1228.JPG

Marcus Peters & Jalen Ramsey were fools with it after the game ended! They actually got into a confrontation! Peep this crazy 💩 that I saw! 😆😲
IMG_1232.JPG

IMG_1233.JPG

You can see them trying to get Ramsey under control walking off the field.
IMG_1235.JPG
IMG_1239.JPG

Last edited:
Cook something w/ her at one your cribs & or shop for the supplies together too. You shopping & cooking together will more than likely lead to you having consensual sex.
invite her to watch the game. She’ll lose interest by halftime and probably excuse herself but it would be interesting to see if it helps you out for the weekend. I’m betting it will.
Your going to frosted flake her tomorrow.
But has she committed to your weekend get together yet?

But if she's down with the get down.
Park picnic. Beach walking. Low key fight night at the house Saturday. Walk a trail.....

Those are great ideas. I appreciate it 🙏🏼
Has she committed for the weekend?
why wouldn’t she lol I’m the prize
Know you’re worth kings 🙌🏼
(kidding) lol but yea, I asked her today. She said the weekend is cool. I’m thinking of driving outside the city in order to get some food still. I think Orange County still got some dine in spots.
i think

It’s only 1 supervisor here ...... my supervisor told us yesterday , he should/will probably let us go early .

*** *** dude ain’t said a thing and we get off in 40 anyway smh

Those are great ideas. I appreciate it 🙏🏼
Has she committed for the weekend?
why wouldn’t she lol I’m the prize
Know you’re worth kings 🙌🏼
(kidding) lol but yea, I asked her today. She said the weekend is cool. I’m thinking of driving outside the city in order to get some food still. I think Orange County still got some dine in spots.
i think

pasadena said they dgaf.

Dam, love this place, shared everything here goin on 15 yrs :wow: :nthat:

got what seems a ton of advice and opinions over the years on everything and finally, I could use a couple a lil. heard my wife rubbin one out last night :ohwell:

we both been working alot this week, gettin stuff ready for the holiday and i started my routine of gettin her " ready" :lol: tell her i'm going to take a shower and wash the day away. she says hurry up, she's next, i speed through mine and come out the shower and see "those" panties on the bed and i get ready to hit with some legendary wepa , then ........

everything in my apt is quiet, like 1 in the morning and i hear a familiar squeal :lol: then it becomes a very familiar moan and POW !!!

i just realized my wife is rubbin one out. not mad, a lil hornier, but not angry. been with wifey for 30 yrs, 20 married 10 since school days, 3 kids and if she's gonna handle business on her own every now and then , be my guest is how i'm thinking but...

seems like she's been handling business as much i do and is pretty good at it :rofl: she was done in no time.
should i be mad ? would anyone else be mad ? betrayed ?

talk to me youngsters, gonna go take a shower .....

Back
Top Bottom