the thread about nothing...

n7zxmy1h08j61.jpg
"Fixed" a driver or two with this feature.

Love the "10 Things" videos of GQ, you often see another facets from the celebrities
And it's amusing to see wich ones play the game and talk about regular stuff we normal people could say too, and the other ones

Mouthwash, love its taste, they succeed to make this enjoyable
20210223_191028.jpg

By getting old I think I would be more and more in better products for the hygiene, quite tired of presumed minimal set for men, so much great stuff to use...

Not only be clean, but smell more than good the objective

I'm in almonds, coco, vanilla stuff right now
Not a fan of perfume so basics deodorants would be good for me, just need that soft odor as some men's deodorant got a too much present one
20210223_191849.jpg

Vanilla from the right smells way to good

been using "natural" deodorant for awhile, feel like switching away from aluminum based ones made a huge difference.

currently using a crystal deodorant now but the ones ive used from native and schmidts were good too.

been using "natural" deodorant for awhile, feel like switching away from aluminum based ones made a huge difference.

currently using a crystal deodorant now but the ones ive used from native and schmidts were good too.
huge difference how?
what’s good with these or bad about aluminum deodorant?

Used alum stone years ago but as I can sweat easily it wasn't enough for me, I need something more "chemical", sprays can refresh during the day but we can't count only on them, roll-on the best for me
Would it be weird if I asked " do you sweat a lot ? " lol in order to know if people who sweat a lot could be satisfied with the ones you mentionned

huge difference how?
what’s good with these or bad about aluminum deodorant?

well it's a debated topic since they say there's no actual evidence that aluminum in antiperspirants are linked to cancer.

but for me I did notice a huge difference in my skin quality in my underarms after switching, the aluminum clogs your pours to prevent sweating and can accumulate in your body supposedly.

so not having that build up is a plus for me, and I feel like the scents they offer are a lot better for me, I usually use this bergamot and lime one that smells amazing and gets a lot of compliments.

I guess the only draw back is that you're gonna sweat more but that's only natural.

Used alum stone years ago but as I can sweat easily it wasn't enough for me, I need something more "chemical", sprays can refresh during the day but we can't count only on them, roll-on the best for me
Would it be weird if I asked " do you sweat a lot ? " lol in order to know if people who sweat a lot could be satisfied with the ones you mentionned

they're not antiperspirants so it wont stop you from sweating at all, in fact when you get active you can feel sweat coming out like rain 🤣

they're not antiperspirants so it wont stop you from sweating at all, in fact when you get active you can feel sweat coming out like rain 🤣
It's been a long time - maybe 24 hours - since I didn't drop a story : years ago, was at work, then I went quickly to the grocery to get me some Dark Dog or Red Bull drinks, Dark Dog I think, anyway I drank them, while I was going back to my work place. When I was arrived, a colleague noticed I had a bag before leaving the place.

So I ran as fast as possible in order to see if I could pick up my bag or if someone has already taken it.

Fortunately no one stole it.

So I got my bag back.

I ran but nonchallament I guess, being less stressed and more tired. But still, I ran. I arrived at my work place.

And there, that was me :

sweat.jpg

Energy drink, uh ? Big sweat drops, that was very unpleasant for me and funny as hell for my colleague lol

Probably made the change about a year ago now. Think I started with schmidt's. Would have my underarm skin peeling. I read this could actually be the toxins leaving the area, but seemed to happen every time I used schmidt's extensively.

Tried another brand I cant remember at this time. I took a pic and posted here...maybe I can find it.

Been using arm and hammer natural for a long time now. It's a winner for sure.

Probably made the change about a year ago now. Think I started with schmidt's. Would have my underarm skin peeling. I read this could actually be the toxins leaving the area, but seemed to happen every time I used schmidt's extensively.

Tried another brand I cant remember at this time. I took a pic and posted here...maybe I can find it.

Been using arm and hammer natural for a long time now. It's a winner for sure.

I actually did have a reaction as well to one of the ones I tried, a dermatologist said it could be a reaction to the essential oils that some of them have.

but yeah I feel like once you find that one that works for you it's definitely the move.

Hope Tigers alright, wasn't he having back problems a little while ago that prevented him from competing? **** just seems like it's getting worst

I don't know why, it's always surprising me when celebrities got accidents like ordinary people, it did me the same for Kobe, Aaliyah, Diana or Prodigy, I know they're just humans, but they're even more humans when they die or suffer for the same struggles than ordinary people, kind of sad.

Welp, Jeep "Cherokee" might be no more.

Chief of Cherokee Nation Says 'It's Time' for Jeep to Stop Using Name
Jeep has been using Cherokee as a model name since the mid-1970s, but its next generation of vehicles arrives during a heightened national discussion of racial and social justice issues.
7c563c2a-070b-44ad-937f-50750344f50b_1551911664.png

BY ANNIE WHITE
FEB 20, 2021

2021 jeep® cherokee limited

FCA US LLCCAR AND DRIVER
  • Jeep sells vehicles named Cherokee and Grand Cherokee. It also uses Mojave, the name of a Native American people and a desert in the American Southwest, as a trim designator on the Gladiator.
  • The Cherokee Nation has commented on the record several times since Jeep started using the name in North America in 2013 after a 12-year hiatus.
  • A representative of Cherokee Nation said that until recently it had been several years since it had any communication from Jeep regarding the name.
For the first time, the Cherokee Nation is asking Jeep to change the name of its Cherokee and Grand Cherokee vehicles.
cherokee nation chief chuck hoskin, jr

PRINCIPAL CHIEF OF CHEROKEE NATION CHUCK HOSKIN, JR.
JEREMY CHARLES

“I’m sure this comes from a place that is well-intended, but it does not honor us by having our name plastered on the side of a car," Chuck Hoskin, Jr., principal chief of the Cherokee Nation, told Car and Driver in a written statement responding to our request for comment on the issue. "The best way to honor us is to learn about our sovereign government, our role in this country, our history, culture, and language and have meaningful dialogue with federally recognized tribes on cultural appropriateness."
NOMENCLATURE
https://www.caranddriver.com/features/g30120170/what-if-new-cars-had-old-names/
Jeep has been building cars that wear the Cherokee Nation's name for more than 45 years. In that time, the company has gone on the record several times defending its decision to use the name of a Native American nation on its cars. Over the past eight years, since the reintroduction of the Cherokee nameplate to the U.S. market in 2013, the Cherokee Nation has gone on the record, too, but it had never explicitly said that Jeep should change the cars' names.
Now, as Jeep prepares to launch the next generation of the Grand Cherokee against the backdrop of high-profile name changes in the world of sports, that has changed.

In his statement, Chief Hoskin alluded to the mainstreaming of racial justice concepts following the Black Lives Matter protests last summer, as well as those sports stories. In December, Cleveland's Major League Baseball team made the decision to drop its nickname and mascot. Last July, Washington D.C.'s NFL team announced it would stop using a nickname long considered a racial slur. The team spent last season known only as the Washington Football Team.

dallas cowboys v washington football team

SCOTT TAETSCHGETTY IMAGES

Both changes were a long time coming. The National Congress of American Indians began working to address issues of Native American imagery in 1968. In 2005, the National Collegiate Athletic Association began prohibiting colleges and universities from displaying hostile or abusive nicknames, mascots, or imagery. Last spring, the dairy company Land O' Lakes removed the image of a Native American woman it has used on its packaging.
"I think we're in a day and age in this country where it’s time for both corporations and team sports to retire the use of Native American names, images and mascots from their products, team jerseys and sports in general," Chief Hoskin said in his statement.

According to Amanda Cobb-Greetham, a professor at the University of Oklahoma and director of the school's Native Nations Center, the use of Native imagery in sports and popular culture started around the turn of the 20th century. At that time, there were fewer than 300,000 Native Americans living in the United States. "Because of the prevalence of the ideology that Native peoples would eventually disappear . . . Native Americans became part of the national mythology of the frontier and the west and the settlement of America," Cobb-Greetham said. "And that's when suddenly you have Native American mascots and products, cultural kitsch. Car names are a part of that."

Jeep first used the Cherokee name in a 1974 two-door wagon (one available trim was called Cherokee Chief). It has since built cars called Cherokee continuously, but from 2002 through 2013 the cars were known as the Liberty in the North American market. When Jeep brought the Cherokee name back to its U.S. in 2013, a Cherokee Nation representative told the New York Times, “We have encouraged and applauded schools and universities for dropping offensive mascots,” but that “institutionally, the tribe does not have a stance on this.”

JRepp23 JRepp23

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom