the thread about nothing...

:sick: i remember her, those not the same thighs calves from last august.

we could be... she been really workin...
source (1).gif

Caught a stray dog tonight. Called animal services but b4 they showed up the owner drove past and saw him with me. Waited for animal service anyways before handing him over. Originally was going to just walk away once I got close to him cause he looked scary af. Luckily he was only loose for 30min.
IMG_20210301_194620.jpg

IMG_20210301_194615.jpg

how old were you when you found out about your love for calves? how did you first learn about it?
Sarah. 6th grade. She was brolic and an odd mixture of being pretty & booger wolf, but pretty overall. Anyway, possibly the best legs I've ever seen when I think about it, nice reddish bronze complexion. At the very least, she's when I realized the patterns of the 2 body types i'm typically drawn to.

After not being on NT for years, it is crazy coming back. So much nostalgia :wow:

2006 member and I remember being the new guy...

It's insane how I remember almost 70% of the threads in the first 3 pages. Everyone is using the same megathread lol

edit-Has methodman shown himself?
yeah he has an only f@ns account

Sarah. 6th grade. She was brolic and an odd mixture of being pretty & booger wolf, but pretty overall. Anyway, possibly the best legs I've ever seen when I think about it, nice reddish bronze complexion. At the very least, she's when I realized the patterns of the 2 body types i'm typically drawn to.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pardon my ignorance but "booger wolf?"

Best get some shuteye.
rooting for u

I will try in a few. If I am not sleeping by 4:30, I will drink some very strong coffee and do my best. Truth be told, I am likely moving in August; this wasn't a thing until yesterday, far after the interview was scheduled.

Thanks for the support, yo.

Last edited:
Tired of working, in general, happy to have a job, but tired of waking up each morning for ###### days and also have no motivation to find another one lol

Lazy I am, I just want to eat ice cream watching a show in my jogger and hoodie :rofl:

EDIT :

paresseuxune.jpg

( this animal is called " le paresseux " = " the lazy ", I mention it because I don't know if its name in english has this meaning )

Tired of working, in general, happy to have a job, but tired of waking up each morning for ###### days and also have no motivation to find another one lol

Lazy I am, I just want to eat ice cream watching a show in my jogger and hoodie :rofl:

EDIT :

paresseuxune.jpg

( this animal is called " le paresseux " = " the lazy ", I mention it because I don't know if its name in english has this meaning )
Its English name "sloth" is a synonym for laziness as well

When I read the news, some are surrealist :
Somewhere in here :

" They ask their neighbor for a saw to make a corpse disappear " :lol:

They are killers but not able to lie :rofl:

+ the article said they knocked his door at 10 PM for it, who's asking this at this hour anyway...

Haha. Nah.

Definitely sounds meaner than ugly to me, but that's because I grew up with that being an insult someone would pull out when they were really going in on someone.

What's wrong with aesthetically unattractive?
Too many syllables and it just beating around the bush. Plus, unattractive and being a boogerwolf is different. I don’t find Beyoncé attractive, but she’s obviously pretty. Just does nothing for me.

Too many syllables and it just beating around the bush. Plus, unattractive and being a boogerwolf is different. I don’t find Beyoncé attractive, but she’s obviously pretty. Just does nothing for me.
So shes not aesthetically unattractive, just doesnt do it for you.

Back
Top Bottom