the thread about nothing...

I started weed heavy back in like May b/c I mad anxious & irritable. The straw that broke the camels back was this dude I about to beat the **** out of this dude for almost hitting me w/ his car. Mind u I've been hit by a car on 2 separate occasions & a "sorry" was good enough. Not this time. I'm about to open up this door & pull u outta this car. Thankfully he drove off :lol:

Today's run
Screenshot_20210915-182833__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210915-182835__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210915-182837__01.jpg

Love the heat but hate to stay under the sun, I prefer the shadow, heat when you're in the shadow is the best.
I'm rather pale but I just don't like to sunbathe anyway, it is not the reason why, just another reason why.
I don't understand people taking uv sessions, you're pale you're pale, it's not a disease or something :lol:
It used to be a criterion of beauty, just wait 10 or 20 years, everything is a cycle, I still have leather jackets :lol:
maybe because of the notion that tan is the perfect color or complexion. but personally, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I love pale women, especially redheads and gingers. got a wife that is milky white which is even better. so white that my fair complexion would look like coffee next to her. atleast that's what they call us, milk and coffee. there have been times that I find some attraction to women that are darker than me, only because they have some certain qualities that go beyond complexion. funny thing is that sometimes, I find imperfections to be attractive. moles, high forehead, cross-eyed, etc.... while the so-called perfect woman seems to be highly desirable, there are things that could be as they say one man's trash is another man's treasure. for me, immediate turn-offs would be smokers, bad breath, bad hygiene, bad attitude.

maybe because of the notion that tan is the perfect color or complexion. but personally, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I love pale women, especially redheads and gingers. got a wife that is milky white which is even better. so white that my fair complexion would look like coffee next to her. atleast that's what they call us, milk and coffee. there have been times that I find some attraction to women that are darker than me, only because they have some certain qualities that go beyond complexion. funny thing is that sometimes, I find imperfections to be attractive. moles, high forehead, cross-eyed, etc.... while the so-called perfect woman seems to be highly desirable, there are things that could be as they say one man's trash is another man's treasure. for me, immediate turn-offs would be smokers, bad breath, bad hygiene, bad attitude.
I have something similar I think, I have several types of women I like when we're talking strictly physically, Blacks, Mixed, blondes, I could find Whites attractive, it's just a lowest percentage, but some blondes really look gorgeous to me, there's also rarity that could attract attention, and I don't see a lot of blondes either.
And women by who we were attracted first at the time. For me Blacks and blondes, so it's still here. Also tastes in women could evolve with time, I think I could be attracted by any type now.
Sometimes younger we had some archetypes of women we liked, tinted between physical attraction and feelings we had for some women, but as we experienced life with other women, it's just fading away, and we become used to mainly have been with "one type", then find this too restrictive for no reason. And with time we're less only about the look but more and more about personality, so we could be finishing with someone that is not our type

I have something similar I think, I have several types of women I like when we're talking strictly physically, Blacks, Mixed, blondes, I could find Whites attractive, it's just a lowest percentage, but some blondes really look gorgeous to me, there's also rarity that could attract attention, and I don't see a lot of blondes either.
And women by who we were attracted first at the time. For me Blacks and blondes, so it's still here. Also tastes in women could evolve with time, I think I could be attracted by any type now.
Sometimes younger we had some archetypes of women we liked, tinted between physical attraction and feelings we had for some women, but as we experienced life with other women, it's just fading away, and we become used to mainly have been with "one type", then find this too restrictive for no reason. And with time we're less only about the look but more and more about personality, so we could be finishing with someone that is not our type

Flavors change, but whats always on the menu is a chick with a nice smile. And I dont mean just a pretty smile but some chicks have these really attractive smirks. I worked some years ago retail and this one chick, she was kinda like a dollar store Margot Robbie in the face but she had this devilishly seductive smirk that made her 100x more attractive. Will never forget it.

it could also be bias and ignorance. over time, I have learned to appreciate East Indian/Punjabi women. I guess the bias initially comes from body odor which is somewhat typical of what we initially knew. after engaging with a few, I have learned that not all or a lot of them have that thing which is among my major turn-offs. believe me, I encountered some but somehow, some of them have improved their hygiene, especially co-workers. possibly because I always smell good and wear perfume at work which I guess triggered them that I hate body odor. especially I possess a highly sensitive sense of smell which is both a blessing and a curse. met one with an amazing hazel brown eyes although that one was a minor. another one with a mix persian/punjab mix which to me was really really beautiful but somehow develop some type of attraction which I kept in check to avoid controversy. funny my tomboy wife is attracted to her as well. she is really that beautiful. lol. another one is a caucasian/east indian mix which I had a huge crush on years ago that I even looked after who she was. although we are just friends now, she's too young for me and a nice kid.

Flavors change, but whats always on the menu is a chick with a nice smile. And I dont mean just a pretty smile but some chicks have these really attractive smirks. I worked some years ago retail and this one chick, she was kinda like a dollar store Margot Robbie in the face but she had this devilishly seductive smirk that made her 100x more attractive. Will never forget it.

mine didn't change. it just expanded further. meeting up women with different cultural background pretty much opened my eyes. every ethnicity has their own ups and downs.

mine didn't change. it just expanded further. meeting up women with different cultural background pretty much opened my eyes. every ethnicity has their own ups and downs.

If you want a water bottle thrown at you while driving 80mph, almost crashing cause of said water bottle and her not batting an eye at this, date a DR chick.

I might be getting my games mixed up. But in that first highlight. Melo sends game to OT. And he wins the game in OT in the exact same fashion, walking the ball up the court on the right side and the Bulls defender letting him get to his comfort spot with no pressure. First defender (in highlight) was Taj. Second was was Luol ****ing Deng. Both very good to great defenders. Lost in the moment I guess. I was so damn mad.

EDIT...I'm still so mad at the game I didnt even let the highlight finish lmao. Shows the game winner.

I might be getting my games mixed up. But in that first highlight. Melo sends game to OT. And he wins the game in OT in the exact same fashion, walking the ball up the court on the right side and the Bulls defender letting him get to his comfort spot with no pressure. First defender (in highlight) was Taj. Second was was Luol ****ing Deng. Both very good to great defenders. Lost in the moment I guess. I was so damn mad.

EDIT...I'm still so mad at the game I didnt even let the highlight finish lmao. Shows the game winner.
I remember watching that game live. I think it was on Easter Day.
Also remember watching the DeRozan dunk. So filthy

Back
Top Bottom