the thread about nothing...

That ONE time I played Tekken against a girl on the bus. Theres was a weird shooter I used to play too. I think it was music based…I know it was weird but absolute crack! :pimp:
Extend Every Extra was the name of the game. I used to play that and Tekken while I was on the phone doing chase.com tech support. I remember my manager pulled me to the side and told me that his management wanted me to stop playing while I was on the phone but my numbers skyrocketed. He told me to just watch out. :lol: ******* Boomers man. :smh:

Extend Every Extra was the name of the game. I used to play that and Tekken while I was on the phone doing chase.com tech support. I remember my manager pulled me to the side and told me that his management wanted me to stop playing while I was on the phone but my numbers skyrocketed. He told me to just watch out. :lol: ******* Boomers man. :smh:
Yes it's like talking about anything except work at work versus be on our phones at work. One is acceptable and could help you spend hours per day, the other one is so bad considered you wouldn't be able to loose that much :lol:

x0o59e7aqxs71.jpg
having said that, my son enjoyed eating spicy Samosa when he was still a baby. and he would literally eat lemon.

Smart phones destroyed mobile consoles. Never had a PSP but a close friend did and I thought it was amazing graphically. Think we watched one of the Transformer movies on it during class
partly. even up til now, other than wasting time minutes waiting for the transit, I can only tolerate playing candy crush and bejeweled. but for pure and long gaming, I would still rely on my portable console. besides, I don't like the fact of running low on batteries on my smartphone which I use most of the time for phone calls and heating issues when gaming on the phone.

I think literally the only time I've ever played mobile games was when I was in the hospital, and it was just one particular quiz game with friends.
Zero urge to ever play any mobile games, if anything I'd rather just listen to music.

Last edited:
Probably one of the more annoying parts of the affect my chronic illness has on fast muscle cramps and slow recovery is that it affects my voice too :smh:
It's been about 36 hours since I went out for some drinks and I still sound like I have one of those secret informant voice changers on. My teacher in the online classes initially didn't even believe me when I said I wasn't trolling.

Astrology could be funny, like first names signification, especially when you read this with a woman you're interested in and when your name also contains things like man who cheats and all...

Basically.

I come in peace. So you believe in it?
I didnt at first, but then I actually looked into it. Good talking points for conversations with women. I mean if the weather and temperature can effect your mood and the tides and the moon effect animals, why would I think it wouldn’t effect us? If we wanna keep it absolutely a buck, most dudes views come an angsty “you don’t know me!” angle. Idk how old you are, but at a certain point, folks have life experience and they will be able to read you.

It’s my bday! Feels strange. Mind is hazy and disconnected (and still recovering) from a Vegas bachelor party trip this past weekend. Feels like this might the most unremarkable bday day ever. And i kind of like it. Potato stew and a slice of chocolate cake with the wifey is the only plan.

93A9DA8C-B429-45EB-AB98-267CEFF54C17.jpeg

I think when “astrology”, they automatically think about horoscopes. I don’t even know how that became a part of it. The definition of astrology is the study of the position of the stars and how it effects people. It has nothing to do with predicting how your day is going to go.

Astrology is just harmless fun as long as you don't take it that serious. Seems like a lot more women are into it.

If you're using it to make serious decisions in your life that might be an issue.

I literally roll my eyes whenever someone asks me that or anything related. I just give them the “oh word thats crazy” and change the subject. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom