the thread about nothing...

Today's run
Screenshot_20220208-111536__01.jpg

Last week had an interview , yesterday they sent me an offer . It’s basically a 50% increase than my current job . I accepted of course , not thinking my company would get close to matching that . They didn’t even want to approve my yearly raise without more responsibility

Today I go tell my supervisor I wanted to give her the heads up before I sent my resignation letter . She panics , asks why and offers to match the increase 🔥🔥🔥

The ceo has to approve (we are cool but not sure if he will ) so now I have to wait to see. I love the company , I just couldn’t turn down that increase

Going to feel bad cause I accepted the other offer via email and supposed to go get drug tested Monday .

Will feel mad unprofessional basically telling them never mind
too bad we couldn't say the same thing. for us, less pay more responsibilities. today, I'm considering a career change.

I've literally ran into at least 5-6 different people from my past/younger years over the past week or so.

It's cool and all, just don't know if it's a sign of anything lol.

This wont get half the play the original report got.

Fairly certain I questioned at the time why she went back for a 2nd encounter, though I asked timidly as people will be quick to pounce on someone questioning an alleged victim.

Turns out she went back cuz she liked that kind of ****.

Cost dude a year of his prime.

I had a feeling Bauer wasn't going to get criminally charged because the accuser's sexual habits and history weren't going to bode well for her claim against him.

In addition to her going more than once to his residency and her preference of sexual activity, there was also proof of her clarifying she liked that type of activity via texts.

She was also exposed messing with a couple of Padres players in the past, which resulted in her termination from an organization that works with the team. She messed with that meth addict looking dude, Mike Clevinger. I think she also supposedly messed with Fernando Tatis Jr.

Yeah, she was in the wrong for trying to extort Bauer for money, but he's also complicit in this because he didn't screen her out thoroughly before hooking up with her immediately at his residency. He has to be smarter than that with women despite them coming easy for him predicated on his status and career. That's why it's common sense to know the person before you invite her over by conversing, spending time and going out together.

It's crazy how their encounter went downhill fast and immediate all because it started on Instagram via DM. It sure went down in the DM, and not in a good way either.

go public (news outlet) or report to the business bureau or threaten a lawsuit. I remember years ago where I had a dispute with the company that went on for 7 months. finally I got so mad that I told them that I would go public and would file a lawsuit. 3 days later, I received a cheque. they don't want that kind of bad publicity.
Now they are telling me they need the drop off receipt to look into this further. Isn't that what tracking is for? The tracking number shows the entire history from pick up to delivery.

Auburn dude looked like he was running at him to fight :wow: He’s lucky the court storming saved him from doing so. Don’t think there has ever been a college brawl that I can recall

Back
Top Bottom