the thread about nothing...

club-nintendo-ano-06-no-04-mexico-ver.-2.jpg

That'd be dope if they can't figure out the issue. A lot of modern tech aren't meant to last.
Not sure I agree. I got a 1st or 2nd gen Samsung smart tv in like 2011 or 2012 and that ho still going strong. Picture looks as good as all of the 4k TV's we've got.

Hell, the only other tv we have that isnt 4k is older than that Samsung. A Vizio tv we got on black friday in like 09 or 2010. It's still going, but gave me a scare about a month back when none of the hdmi ports were picking up the signal. But its gucci now.

I meant cool as in the food posts & details, lol. Idk if he's being serious about the whole housewife going out thing. I admit I haven't read all those posts entirely because it gets to be too long but if it is about being & acting like men are the superior gender then yeah, that's not cool at all.

Hey my guy, I didn't want to expound on this in the other thread because it would have disrupted it. I ain't trying to derail threads like others who post about crap that has nothing to do with a thread topic. It should be OK on this one since it's for broad stuff in general.

I hope you aren't running with that person's disagreement with my stance/expectation in dating/relationships with him posting exaggerated crap and irrelevant stuff in response to me previously in this thread.

I never said a housewife shouldn't go out. A housewife should be able to find enjoyment with her life in addition to taking care of the home and kids, but those must be the priorities before anything else. Going out for leisure should only be occasional.

I expounded on an issue I had with a former classmate who had a mom who was never home when she didn't have a job. A housewife dynamic means the mom should always be there for the kids because she doesn't work.

That was selfish and irresponsible with my former classmate's mom not being there for his younger brother and him when she didn't work. She was so irresponsible, she never gave them rides. Having a job is the only reason for a mom to be out for the day. Her prioritization of her leisure while neglecting her kids was lazy, wrong and ridiculous.

I never said or thought that men are the superior gender because I always expect any woman I get involved with to be able to hold her own and contribute to the relationship. I refuse to enable a housewife dynamic with a woman I'm dating because I see it as weak based on her needing to depend on me for support and survival instead of doing things herself.

I always expect it to be 50/50 on both sides with any relationship I'm in. I'm not cool with the one sided dynamic where the man controls everything and makes all the decisions while the woman just abides with all of it.

Hey my guy, I didn't want to expound on this in the other thread because it would have disrupted it. I ain't trying to derail threads like others who post about crap that has nothing to do with a thread topic. It should be OK on this one since it's for broad stuff in general.

I hope you aren't running with that person's disagreement with my stance/expectation in dating/relationships with him posting exaggerated crap and irrelevant stuff in response to me previously in this thread.

I never said a housewife shouldn't go out. A housewife should be able to find enjoyment with her life in addition to taking care of the home and kids, but those must be the priorities before anything else. Going out for leisure should only be occasional.

I expounded on an issue I had with a former classmate who had a mom who was never home when she didn't have a job. A housewife dynamic means the mom should always be there for the kids because she doesn't work.

That was selfish and irresponsible with my former classmate's mom not being there for his younger brother and him when she didn't work. She was so irresponsible, she never gave them rides. Having a job is the only reason for a mom to be out for the day. Her prioritization of her leisure while neglecting her kids was lazy, wrong and ridiculous.

I never said or thought that men are the superior gender because I always expect any woman I get involved with to be able to hold her own and contribute to the relationship. I refuse to enable a housewife dynamic with a woman I'm dating because I see it as weak based on her needing to depend on me for support and survival instead of doing things herself.

I always expect it to be 50/50 on both sides with any relationship I'm in. I'm not cool with the one sided dynamic where the man controls everything and makes all the decisions while the woman just abides with all of it.
1659536218057.gif

Back
Top Bottom