the thread about nothing...

I briefly entertained the idea of moving back to Texas due to the low cost of living, warm weather, and having a few friends down there.

Glad I sobered up. Won't catch me leaving NY any time soon.

Why you need a pistol to walk your Corgi in 4 o’clock in broad daylight on a Wednesday afternoon in across the street from a police station? Texas dudes different. You scared or a lame that desperately wants to look tough.
Feel most dudes who who open carry think they look tough w it. Have guns too but carry concealed, no need to scare people or even let people know that you have it on you

**** getting old. Its like Florida but sadder. I’ve had this lingering cough for about 3 months. I leave Texas for 7 days and the cough is gone.
Where in Texas do you live? Texas has some of the worst air quality in the nation, consistently. Asthma rates among children have been steadily rising for the past 20+ years.

"I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love, an innocent orphan in the postmodern world."

"I see a parasite. A sexually-depraved miscreant, who is seeking only to gratify his basest, and most immediate urges."

"His struggle is a man's struggle. He lifts my spirit."

"He is a loathsome, offensive brute. Yet I can't look away."

"He transcends time and space."

"He sickens me."

"I love it."

"Me too."

kramer2.jpg

I would hope they sort it and recycle what they can.

walkingBred walkingBred beautiful shots as always! The history oozing through the place is dope.
Thanks. Yea, you could definitely feel the history in there. Historic buildings are awesome but old buildings in general are always interesting to me. When I work on old houses l like to take a good look at the craftsmanship, especially behind the walls. I'm always amazed to see how precise and strong the construction is considering it was all built by hand over a century ago.

Some more pics
IMG_20220918_143840.jpg

IMG_20220918_144058.jpg

IMG_20220918_151807.jpg

IMG_20220918_151958.jpg

IMG_20220918_143721.jpg

IMG_20220918_144004.jpg

IMG_20220918_150310.jpg

IMG_20220918_151359.jpg

Back
Top Bottom